• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chromatite(Spherians Project)

What do you think of the battle system?

• Perfect

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Stick to the original pokemon one

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Total Crap

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Waudby

Yeah i figured if its not to hard to make the pokemon faces in the boxes it would just be a nice extra that on ur trainercard you have the faces of your pokemon in ur team at that time, so it keeps updating, it shudnt be to hard
!

Waudby

Cheers datriot! Dark we seriously need a intro and titlescreen sorted to really move on further, i can work around with some other small scripts like the trainer card changing, and maybe a clothes shop kinda thing but i may need to make a few different changes to the sprites!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I'll try and make the intro today, I'm really busy with school, I have to code a genetic algorithm based program for school and its due on the 13th, if I get to finish that I will do the rest, I have english oral exams coming up as well and other stuff.

Umm, I could also do some music (after I get a new computer and install Sibelius, which is awesome) and I also have a ton of sound effects on my keyboard that I could figure out how to upload onto the computer. It's OK if you don't need me because you already have at least two guys, because I could just help somone else. And if you accept don't expect to get things from me right away.
If I were to expect it right away I couldn't count on the rest of the team, take your time, as I take mine and the others take theirs. :) (and yes, I want you to help us)

@PokemonXP - I will be making all Shadows, including the Hoenn ones, so you will be able to use them whenever I finish them.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
awesome screenies,
though im wondering if you select like 4 of 20 or something will the character change(appear older/younger???)

anyway it looks good keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
:D, nah. Don't bother doing them older or younger, you are gonna have the default heros to play with and some additional ones, chromatite will have a tutorial telling you how to change the picture of your hero to whatever you want so we leave that to the people who play it :D

--EDIT--
I wanna show the updated list of the team members, if I missed someone tell me:

- DarkDragon (Scripter, Spriter, Mapper, Ripper, Musician/Remixer)
- MasaXGPMat (Mapper, Spriter & Ripper)
- Waudby (Scripter, Mapper, Ripper & Spriter)
- Gibslpsg (Spriter, Mapper, Ripper)
- Southern_Islands/Webmaster Tyler (Mapper)
- Sylph (Spriter, Map Ripper)
- Budgie_boy (Musician/Remixer, Ripper & Spriter)
- Datriot (Musician/Remixer & Resource finder)

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
I'm not sure who you forgot but I've got afunny feeling you have forgotten someone...
You do realise I really didn't to be known as part of Spherians, didn't you? :cool:
Anyway, it doesn't matter, I've got more resources to give you in another month... There is tons!

Waudby

lol i think we shud leave him on cos its a way of showing credit to him for the work so leave it on lol!

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Because it's you guys, I don't really want credit for anything...Just as long as the end result is great I'm a happy budgie.

Anyway, new:
tilesets, buildings, charsets, pok?mon, battle sprites, ETC

I'll give them to you on MSN....

RMXPokemaniac

Dreamweaver
Years
This game is looking nice. I just got sphere and know pretty much nothing.
It's amazing for me to see people who can do stuff like this.
can I put the banner on my signature, or is it only for team members?
Also, those shadow pok?mon are sweet.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
thanks for the comments, the banner is for anyone who likes the game and wants to see it finished and good luck with learning sphere :)

--EDIT--
Here's a couple of screenshots of hiro walking around a deserted Sunrise City :P
SunriseCity.png

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Yeah, those maps...... I need to be more inventive with fusing buildings like that. I'm sure you left me off the list but I haven't done anything yet so I don't care. If I can fix my internet router, tape me playing certain sound effects and somehow post the sound on the web I could give you stuff.

Back