• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3Movies, Magic and More~The Disney Fan Club <3

Years
Username: Sopheria
Favourite Disney Film: Bambi
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Simba, Winnie The Pooh, Emperor Cusco
Answer a Topic:

What was the first Disney film you watched?
Snow White. I had to really think about this one, but I do remember I got a bunch of Disney VHSs for Christmas when I was 4, and Snow White was the first one I watched :)

Also, my favorite Disney songs, off the top of my head:
He Lives In You (Lion King 2)
Hellfire (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Paint With All The Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
Prince Ali (Aladdin)
The Work Song (Cinderella, the one the mice sing when they're making her dress)

Hey Sopheria welcome to the club xD, I still have all my Disney VHS's from a when I was young including snow white. Good choice of Characters Emperor Cusco is a great character haha

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Hey Sopheria welcome to the club xD, I still have all my Disney VHS's from a when I was young including snow white. Good choice of Characters Emperor Cusco is a great character haha

He is! Great character great movie. Still makes me laugh as hard as it did when I was a kid xD

I still have all of mine too. How could we ever bring ourselves to throw away such a big part of our childhood haha

Bay

Years
My favorite Disney songs:

I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)
Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
Hellfire (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Under the Sea (Little Mermaid)

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
Anybody have any favorite Disney songs?
  • pink elephants on parade (dumbo)
  • all in the golden afternoon (alice in wonderland)
  • arabian nights (aladdin)
  • i'll make a man out of you (mulan)

Bay

Years
New Question:

With Avengers II out now and Star Wars the Force awakens out soon, what do you think of Disney branching out and buying existing properties like Marvel and Star Wars?

Huh, somehow that question is missed by everyone including myself. D: Anyways, I don't mind too much since I don't pay too much attention what Disney is doing behind the scenes concerning Marvel and Star Wars to be honest. I haven't watched Age of Ultron yet, but I enjoyed Agents of Shield.

Years
Hey, has anyone watched any Disney movies lately? :)

I just watch The Emperor's New Groove last week. Still hilarious xDD

I lot this week.

Bug Hero 6 (twice Friends came round last night who wanted to see it after I had watched it last Sunday lol)

Snow White

Hunch Back of Notre Dame

A Bugs Life

Aladdin

I just wanted to watch a few of the classics I had on Video that why I saw so many lol.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I lot this week.

Bug Hero 6 (twice Friends came round last night who wanted to see it after I had watched it last Sunday lol)

Snow White

Hunch Back of Notre Dame

A Bugs Life

Aladdin

I just wanted to watch a few of the classics I had on Video that why I saw so many lol.

Nice, great movies! Especially Hunchback (dat music!)

Years
OMG! I'm so excited this group exists! This is so awesome :)

Username: brygarde
Favorite Disney Film: Brave
Favorite Disney Character (maximum of three-that's so difficult :( ): Merida, Elsa, and Piglet

First Disney Film I Ever Watched: I'm pretty sure the first Disney movie I ever watched was Snow White, which I think is pretty cool because it's like the first full-length Disney animated movie that ever came out. And I swear, I'm not really really old :P I used to watch that movie all the time with my grandparents, my grandfather was German, so I guess he liked that movie especially because of the setting :) I still love it today because there are so many sentimental feelings I have attached to it and that scene when the Evil Queen transformed into the Old Hag haunted my dreams for years of my childhood as well :P

Favorite Kinds of Disney Films: I was kinda hinting at this one with the last question, but I am very sentimental and the large majority of the first Disney films I watched were animated, so I'll have to go with animated. However, Cinderella, Into the Woods, and Maleficent have given my choice a run for its money in the past couple years.

Favorite Sequel: Hmmmmm, even though it's Disney-Pixar, I'll have to go with the Toy Story sequels, I thought both of them were great and I'm sure the forth will be no different. Toy Story 3 hit me so much in the feels it was ridiculous, so between 2 and 3, I'd probably go with 3 as my favorite sequel (even though it was a sequel to a sequel).

Disney's New Projects: I think it's perfectly fine that Disney is making purchases and its expanding itself as a corporation. Disney does things well and never does anything second-rate. Although, I can say from experience they are certainly milking some of their new purchases for all they're worth. Last month when I went to Walt Disney World, they were have "Star Wars Weekends" at WDW's Hollywood Studios. The amount of merchandise they sold was incredible and I've never seen so many Star Wars shirts. People were able to make their own, customized light-sabers and drones. They were selling full outfits and souvenirs of all kinds. They even had this Padawan training program where parents could drop of their kids for the day and they're be trained as padawans and have a graduation ceremony at the end. So yeah, kudos to them for expanding, I just hope they remember what kinds of movies and entertainment made them popular in the first place. :)

Years
OMG! I'm so excited this group exists! This is so awesome :)

Username: brygarde
Favorite Disney Film: Brave
Favorite Disney Character (maximum of three-that's so difficult :( ): Merida, Elsa, and Piglet

First Disney Film I Ever Watched: I'm pretty sure the first Disney movie I ever watched was Snow White, which I think is pretty cool because it's like the first full-length Disney animated movie that ever came out. And I swear, I'm not really really old :P I used to watch that movie all the time with my grandparents, my grandfather was German, so I guess he liked that movie especially because of the setting :) I still love it today because there are so many sentimental feelings I have attached to it and that scene when the Evil Queen transformed into the Old Hag haunted my dreams for years of my childhood as well :P

Favorite Kinds of Disney Films: I was kinda hinting at this one with the last question, but I am very sentimental and the large majority of the first Disney films I watched were animated, so I'll have to go with animated. However, Cinderella, Into the Woods, and Maleficent have given my choice a run for its money in the past couple years.

Favorite Sequel: Hmmmmm, even though it's Disney-Pixar, I'll have to go with the Toy Story sequels, I thought both of them were great and I'm sure the forth will be no different. Toy Story 3 hit me so much in the feels it was ridiculous, so between 2 and 3, I'd probably go with 3 as my favorite sequel (even though it was a sequel to a sequel).

Disney's New Projects: I think it's perfectly fine that Disney is making purchases and its expanding itself as a corporation. Disney does things well and never does anything second-rate. Although, I can say from experience they are certainly milking some of their new purchases for all they're worth. Last month when I went to Walt Disney World, they were have "Star Wars Weekends" at WDW's Hollywood Studios. The amount of merchandise they sold was incredible and I've never seen so many Star Wars shirts. People were able to make their own, customized light-sabers and drones. They were selling full outfits and souvenirs of all kinds. They even had this Padawan training program where parents could drop of their kids for the day and they're be trained as padawans and have a graduation ceremony at the end. So yeah, kudos to them for expanding, I just hope they remember what kinds of movies and entertainment made them popular in the first place. :)

Hey brygarde, welcome to the club xD, Sorry for taking so long to add you haha, only just noticed today =p.

Glad to see another Elsa fan xD

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Disney Group? OF course i have to join!!!
Username: bluestars83 (you can call me Stevie)
Favorite Disney Film: Will ALWAYS be Beauty & The Beast. However i am in love with Big Hero 6 right now!
Favorite Disney Character: Dory, Dug and Baymax
First Disney Movie I Ever Watched?: I think it was Robin Hood or Bedknobs & Broomsticks.Either are pretty awesome though.
Favorite Disney Sequel?: I LOVED the sequels of Pirates of the Caribbean. But Toy Story, 2 was cool anyway but 3 was tugging on my heart strings like craycray, seriously. If you never had a tear when you thought they were gonna get incinerated and they all held hands, you have no soul.
Favorite Songs: A Friend Like Me (Aladdin)
Something There/Beauty & The Beast (Beauty & The Beast)
Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)
For the First Time In Forever/Let It Go (Frozen)
Topics: I was never really a fan of live action Disney movies until Pirates Of The Caribbean. Amazing movies. And Captain Jack Sparrow, what other reason would you need??? But then i realized National Treasure was Disney, they were pretty awesome too. But you can't beat the old school classics.

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
Years
OMG! Disney~{XD}
Username: Meng Jiaxin 蒙嘉信
Favourite Disney Film: Sleeping Beauty
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Aurora, Minnie Mouse, Prince Philipp
Answer a Topic:
What was the First Disney Film you watched?
Cinderella. I remembered Prince Charming's father especially well.

Do you prefer the classic animation films, CGI films or live action films?
Definitely classic animations. Not just the nostalgia factor, but I find the stories stay true to the heart of being 'fairytales' rather than the modern 'try to be feminist/politically correct' shows that they churn out.

What is your Favorite Disney SEQUEL?
102 Dalmatians. Tastes like chicken.

With Avengers II out now and Star Wars the Force awakens out soon, what do you think of Disney branching out and buying existing properties like Marvel and Star Wars?
Not really bothered, actually. I don't particularly care for comic book characters or scifi. But if Disney bought out Pokemon, that will be a totally different matter (please do!).

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
What do I think of Disney buying out existing properties?

I think Marvel's done well so far, and the new upcoming Star Wars trilogy hopefully will be much better than the prequels, (but still won't be as good as the original trilogy).

Years
Disney Group? OF course i have to join!!!
Username: bluestars83 (you can call me Stevie)
Favorite Disney Film: Will ALWAYS be Beauty & The Beast. However i am in love with Big Hero 6 right now!
Favorite Disney Character: Dory, Dug and Baymax
First Disney Movie I Ever Watched?: I think it was Robin Hood or Bedknobs & Broomsticks.Either are pretty awesome though.
Favorite Disney Sequel?: I LOVED the sequels of Pirates of the Caribbean. But Toy Story, 2 was cool anyway but 3 was tugging on my heart strings like craycray, seriously. If you never had a tear when you thought they were gonna get incinerated and they all held hands, you have no soul.
Favorite Songs: A Friend Like Me (Aladdin)
Something There/Beauty & The Beast (Beauty & The Beast)
Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)
For the First Time In Forever/Let It Go (Frozen)
Topics: I was never really a fan of live action Disney movies until Pirates Of The Caribbean. Amazing movies. And Captain Jack Sparrow, what other reason would you need??? But then i realized National Treasure was Disney, they were pretty awesome too. But you can't beat the old school classics.

OMG! Disney~{XD}
Username: Meng Jiaxin 蒙嘉信
Favourite Disney Film: Sleeping Beauty
Favourite Disney Characters (Maximum of three): Aurora, Minnie Mouse, Prince Philipp
Answer a Topic:
What was the First Disney Film you watched?
Cinderella. I remembered Prince Charming's father especially well.

Do you prefer the classic animation films, CGI films or live action films?
Definitely classic animations. Not just the nostalgia factor, but I find the stories stay true to the heart of being 'fairytales' rather than the modern 'try to be feminist/politically correct' shows that they churn out.

What is your Favorite Disney SEQUEL?
102 Dalmatians. Tastes like chicken.

Not really bothered, actually. I don't particularly care for comic book characters or scifi. But if Disney bought out Pokemon, that will be a totally different matter (please do!).

Hey Guys welcome to the club sorry for taking so long to add you in.

Back