• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GUMMY BEARS EATIN' YOUR HAT!!! :O

How crazy are you? BURP!!!

• DAT PUG ATE MY LEMON!!! :D

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Pew! Pew! Pew Pew! Ima Jedi!! :P

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Kinda, I sometimes have a random outburst.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Not really. Sometimes I say something weird, but I'm not crazy.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No way! I am a sophisticated person who eats tofu!

• I am a puritan/monk/normal person, I don't DO crazy. -___-

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm a random person because I tend to blurt out things that I'm thinking about, but I'm not "random" as in yelling stupid crap like, "there's a monkey in nick's pants lol!!1" like some awkward 13 year old trying too hard to fit in and be funny. There's an art to random, kids.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I'm a random person because I tend to blurt out things that I'm thinking about, but I'm not "random" as in yelling stupid crap like, "there's a monkey in nick's pants lol!!1" like some awkward 13 year old trying too hard to fit in and be funny. There's an art to random, kids.

Pretty much this. I do come out with weird stuff but I'll never just sit there and go "OMG TACO LOLZZZZZ XDDDD" People who do just make me so ugh. :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Everytime I try to be random it doesn't go well. Guess I'm too crazy to be random, or whatever...online I sometimes am more normal than normal normal (if you know what I mean ^^") and sometimes I'm out to do evil trolling deeds.

In RL I'm quiet and live in my little hole, not trying to do anything bad. Even then I tend to do things nobody else would do.

I guess I'm random in a complicated way, nobody can understand (not even myself) xD

Hypocrates

shampain
Years

ezcuz yew, im nat awkaward. i um unique!!!!!!!1111

It depends on the situation. I have a weird relationship with some of my online friends and we generally just spam each other. Though usually I try to be more mature and dignified when posting.

Years

This exactly. I'm also 23 and not 13, so the most "random" I get is when I say out loud things I'm thinking about, which can appear a little strange to anyone not following my train of thought (read: everyone except myself). I also usually just end up googling it silently, for the most part.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I can get into this weird mood sometimes, one that has left people honestly thinking that I'm on some sort of drug. . .

So far as I'm concerned, being random sometimes can be quite amusing. However, if you're being so random that you're literally blurting out things like "Gummy bears eatin' your hat!" and you're like thay constantly, that gets old very quickly.

Now if you don't mind, I have to go vacuum the sofa.

Back