• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
Really?!Well I'm really tired right now,so I'm going to go to bed now,sorry to leave. :( I'll try so hard to be on tomorrow everyone!I'll be busy all day.So when I have time to come on,I will.Okay well bye everyone and good niht,sleep tight!Bye.

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
Years
join!

why is the forum gone crazy?????
i clicked on ur link wihtney (for ur club) and then it loaded the page and it's alll sideways stretched out!!! wait it's not anymore!! panic over!! oh and can i join?

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
Years
Hey everyone!I just got back from the salon.I love my hair. ^^ Now I have to get ready for the party.It's from 6:00PM-2:00AM.I'm gonna be tired tomorrow!

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
Years
Party? Omg Im so jealous! I wanna go to a party =( Anyway have fun there whitney dear ^^ And I <3 going to the hairdresser's.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Whitney,sometimes I feel like everything that happens to you happens to me^^My hair got cut too.I'm getting ready for my friend's party too,but I came briefly to say hi to everyone.So,um,I'm ready to party!^^

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
whit3kp.jpg

hi all^^..i made this for whitney*shes seen it* and i was just really bored

enway..how is everyone today?

♥Whitney♥

&#9829;Goldenrod Gym ******&#9829;
Years
Thanks again Team Aqua Boy! ^^ Well I'm doing good,just REALLY tired!The party was so long!6:00PM to 2:00AM,and I danced so much.I'm just beat.So what about y'all?How are you guys/girls?Anything new?

Back