• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Alright ^u^

Anyways, i won't be able to make them transparent right now since i gtg, but here are the userbars arranged into one picture. You'll have to make them transparent yourself until i can do it :T

Spoiler:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Name: Michael Abbott
Nickname: The Demonic Fighter
Species: Hitmonchan
Team: The Brute Breakers
Title: Brawler

Appearance: Mike looks like a typical Hitmonchan except for his outfit. He wears black shorts and black tanktop. His gloves are red with a demonic-style face on them.

Personality: Mike is honest, loyal, and always thinking about how to do the right thing in any situation. He always uses his head to solve problems and strategize during battle. He is a little naive about how things are in society due to the fact that he was sheltered most of his life. He is always ready to help his friends in any situation. He gets his job done first, then he has more time to do what he wants.

History: Mike was raised by his father, Blake "the Basher" Abbott, who was a multiple-time world champion fighter before he retired. His mother, unfortunately, had died before he was born, so he didn't get to know her. Since he was younger, he had trained profusely to follow in his father's footsteps. His father was always in his corner, giving him advice about his technique. Through his tutelage, Mike was one of the best and was almost championship caliber until one night. His father went to visit his mother's grave, like he usually does once a month. It just so happened that the visit happened when Mike was ready for the toughest fight of his career. Just before he was ready to fight, he was visited by the police, showing him that his father was killed near the gravesite by a rogue gang. Despite this, Mike was still able to win the fight. Soon after, Mike retired from professional fighting in favor of making sure that what happened to his father never happened to anyone again. He joined the Brute Breakers, hoping to fulfill that goal.

Level: 40

Moveset:
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Agility
Revenge
Comet Punch

I hope this was enough for a SU. Please let me know if anything needs to be embellished on.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

MancerNecro

the reverse necromancer
Years
Hey, I am a little busy so I might not be able to make a post till Friday. I hope you guys don't mind that.

I want a banner too, one that says PMD Roads of Light: Principal Fiora with a Gardevoir at the end.

Thanks in advance! =D

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
siiadams, you're accepted!

Also i'm fine with people not being able to post, just make sure you make a post at least once or notify me ^u^

EDIT: siiadams, you can't be a fully evolved Pokemon so i'm putting you as Tyrogue.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Do I still keep my moveset or should I change it to reflect my unevolved form?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Limanya: What's that font that you used to make the userbars called? I've been wanting to get it forever, but I don't know its name.

Years
  • Seen today
sounds cool, I would like a spot reserved for The Crossblade Crew if that's ok I'll submit my SU soon.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Here is my Su. Sorry for taking so much time.

Name: Michael (Mike) Harrison.

Nickname: Shredder.

Species: Scyther.

Team: The Stealthy Sneakers.

Title : <member> Colonel Harrison. (Most pokemon refer to him as" Colonel" out of sheer fear.)

Appearance:

Mike is much bigger than a normal Scyther being 5'2 feet and has scythes are much larger and moresharper. He wears a red scarf around his neck in memory of Preston. His body is also a darker shade of green than a normal Scyther.

Personality:

Mike is loud, bossy and rude. He is one of the most feared pokemon in the Stealthy Sneakers because of his abilities in battles and his bossiness. All this probably came from his lonely childhood. He is extremely ferocious and merciless in battle, not caring how badly he had injured the pokemon he was fighting which earned him the nickname of "Shredder". However, this does not mean that he is reckless. Mike is extremely clever and always has a plan. His success in battling mainly comes from this and he is never reluctant to resort to his cunning. Despite all his rudeness Mike deeply cares about his friends. He never admits this because he does not want to ruin his image.

History:

Mike had a rough childhood as his father – a Durant was a notorious thief. He grew up with his strict mother who was a Scizor. When Mike started going to school, he was teased profusely and shunned. He had no friends and had an extremely lonely childhood. Mike was an excellent student but was not trusted even by the teachers. Getting angry Mike began to bully the pokemon in his school and the teachers started shouting at him.

Because of Mike's huge size all of the children in his school became afraid of him. The teachers complained to Mike's mother who was a strict disciplinarian. She punished Mike severely and did not allow him to do anything he wanted. Mike got extremely angry and one starry night he ran away from home. He was only 12 then. Mike wandered around the towns wanting to join one of the teams he had heard about right through his childhood.

One day, while wandering through Ferrum Woods Mike was ambushed by three pokemon – a Houndour, an Ariados and a Haunter. They tried to fight him but Mike thrashed them badly. The Houndour got up and led him to the base of the Stealthy Sneakers. The leader told that if he wanted Mike could go through a test to join the Stealthy Sneakers. Mike easily passed the test and got into the Stealthy Sneakers.

Life there was heaven for Mike. They would go on visits to mystery dungeons and found brilliant treasures most of the time. However, Mike had such a sense of governance around him that even older members were afraid of him. Mike had one friend and that was a Weavile named Preston. Preston was one of the few people who understood Mike and so were best friends. However one day when Mike and Preston went to a mystery dungeon exploring, they got separated. In one of the rooms Mike found an Escavalier who attacked him all of a sudden. Mike was taken by surprise and was pinned down by the Escavalier immediately. Preston saw Mike and after seeing Mike's condition, he leaped at the Escavalier and pushed it away from Mike.

The Escavalier was pinned down but it threw Preston off and gave him a large cut right across the face. It then threw Preston on the cave floor and started beating him up. Mike got up and after seeing this he was filled with rage. He rushed at the Escavalier and threw it on the wall so hard that a piece rock fell from the top and covered it. Holding Preston Mike rushed towards the Stealthy Sneakers' base but it was too late and Preston died. Angry with himself for being so weak Mike started training relentlessly and became one of the strongest members of The Stealthy Sneakers. Mike soon began a friendship with a Sneasel named Weston, who reminded him a lot about Presto. However Mike was determined not to let anything happen to one of his friends again.

Level: 40.

Moveset:

X-Scissor
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Quick Attack.

Back