• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC) (M)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
@Sephear: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in the event after hearing all of that. Haha, I say we get it going. This should be fun. So we're waiting for Geras' post?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Geras and/or Kenneth, anybody can follow either after Kana carrying Seiji whenever Geras posts or Maki carrying poor Ryce after Kenneth's next post.

I'm glad it got you pumped, I realized at one point I was ranting a bit but I couldn't bring myself to stop or get rid of any of it XD

By the way Kenneth, don't worry about Maki narrate her actions however you wish, she's not very likely to talk to a human so no worries on dialogue. Although if Ryce on the other hand talks too much she'll probably decide to shut him up, she's more aggressive than Kana is.

Sephear

Years
Just wait a little bit ^_^ I like the enthusiasm but if Noah's going to get involved he needs someone to chase after first, the chases have yet to start :D

By the way Kenneth, like I said don't worry about Maki, I'm sure you could portray her just fine. But if it does end up bothering you just bring me into a pad or something and I'll write her bits of whenever she nabs Ryce for you.

Sephear

Years
Well there you go Kenneth, you now have a destination for Ryce's kidnapping :D

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Are people still allowed to join this, only asking so I don't do an SU and find out it's for nothing later on.

Sephear

Years
You sir just made my day, yes there is most definitely room. In fact although we're having lots of fun with our dedicated little group statistically we're very short on players. And whichever type of character you choose to make is fine, we could use one more Ashikabi so the Sekirei have more options to choose from, but Sekirei outnumbering Ashikabi is expected and applauded as well. So feel free.

Lucifer-san

Years
Here is my SU then.

Name: Layfe

Number: 23

Appearance: Layfe has a more mature look to himself with his royal purple eyes and 5 o'clock shadow that he sports. His face does not have much baby fat left leaving it quite angular. Layfe sports sleek black hair that covers his left eye but is messy, which gives him a roguish appeal. Layfe is rather partial to what he wears and doesn't care too much as long as it looks nice. Overall however he tends to stick with darker colors like black and dark blue. He wears a pair of dark blue jeans, black sneakers, a white button up shirt, and long black coat with long sleeves and a hood, overall his appearance fits in mostly with the population and he stands out mainly because of his alluring appearance.

Layfe stands at about 5'10" and looks rather lean instead of being packed with muscles. However, his build belies the muscles he does have in the form of them being more compact on his body leaving him with a build more like that of an Olympic track runner. He possess' very strong legs shown by how his muscles are much more toned in that area and with his pale complexion women can't help but find him desirable.

Personality: Layfe is a rather intelligent young fellow and uses it his advantage regularly, though he usually doesn't like to take advantage of innocents. He is rather playful and is willing to tease others and seems to have a sort of unnatural confidence about him. He uses tactics to overwhelm foes that he can't straight out beat and is very serious when the situation requires him to be so. Besides his intelligence Layfe is somewhat lazy but rather friendly and usually courteous. He is usually willing to help if asked by people he can sense have no ill will. Even though he is kind at first look to people he doesn't like or if he is in a bad mood a darker side of him appears.

An irritated Layfe is one that is much more cynical and sometimes downright snarky to whomever he is talking to. He will demean whomever he is talking to as if he were talking about the weather and is much colder to them than his normal composed if cheery composure. Layfe has taken a great interest into the world around him after being let out to and has taken it upon himself to view what the city has to offer at his leisure. Even through the warm aura he emits Layfe fancies himself as a protector and is willing to do whatever is necessary to protect those he cares for.

[FONT=&quot]The concept of love to him is one that he doesn't/can't truly understand in some way. Layfe knows what lust is but love is, to him, an alien subject in which it may affect people. Layfe is nervous of what love is and even through his own assurances can't help but fear slightly what could happen if he finds someone that he truly loves.

Starting Location: North District

Destiny: Up to fate

Abilities: Layfe is able to manipulate/channel darkness in a pure form to use however he wishes to whether it be for fighting or some other task. He is much like a conniving snake when in battle and uses his speed to set traps up to overwhelm enemies he fights. Layfe is however cautious to show his abilities and relies on other means to win. He favors bladed weapons that are short and carries wires for traps. Overall his fighting style is one of cautiousness and traps to take out an enemy in one fell swoop. When fighting up close Layfe is a very defensive fighter who revolves more around counters to harm the enemy.

His abilities are much more clearly defined as manipulation of energy, which happens to take a darker form. He is able to mostly form this through usage of his own energy and form such things as a bow and arrow, blades, chains, or even a seemingly useless item such as a pendant. Depending on how these things are formed they are either ethereal or take a corporeal form and would theoretically be able to switch between the two states if he had enough power and concentration to do so. Layfe does have one move that he does however particularly favor.

Manipulating his own form he is able to somewhat jump through shadows as if they were miniature portals and each are connected. While traveling inside of shadows it is sort of a stasis area to others if they were put into it that while initially paralyzing, can be broken out of if the person in it is able to bring forth a larger amount of power. In Layfe's case he is able to travel between shadows in short distances and tends to use it repeatedly to allow himself to travel a much larger distance in a short time as he doesn't necessarily need to exit a shadow to jump to the next one if it is close enough.

If enough energy and concentration is used for a task he is able to make constructs with secondary and tertiary abilities as long as they are feasible such as making a pendant that responds to his own life energy and is somewhat of a beacon or even something like a sort of crystal ball that is linked to shadow constructs that enable to view things from a safe distance though not for long as it would need constant energy to sustain such a thing. Theoretically with enough energy, concentration, time, and imagination nearly anything is possible to create, though due to the fact he doesn't have his "wings" yet he must be careful else he'll overwork himself and suffer negative repercussions.

Even when his abilities are limited Layfe is a very able-bodied fighter without them and uses a mixture of moves that he has incorporated into his fighting style but relies mainly on precise strikes to strategic areas.

Norito: "By the will of my Ashikabi, I shall show you an eternal midnight."

Greater Techniques:

Secret~

RP Example: I looked up towards the sky in thought as I thought about what was supposed to be my objective. Find your Ashikabi they said, well I was never one to follow the rules I thought as I walked the streets. "I need to find a library.." I mumbled to myself as I looked around the block I was on. I didn't know what the library looked like besides the pictures I had been shown but I knew it would be key for me to gather info about this city for future needs. As I looked across the street I noticed a group of females looking into a store and so I decided to go over to them and ask them where the library happened to be. I crossed the street quickly and stopped next to them as I made my presence known.

"Excuse me ladies." I spoke simply with my smooth voice that alerted the woman to someone speaking to them. As they turned around and got a good look at my face time seemed to stop for a second before they began to blush slightly. They giggled to themselves and made light chatter as if I wasn't standing here. "Could any of you ladies please point me to the nearest library?" I asked giving a small polite smile to them that made them blush a bit more. It was bit of time before one of them spoke up. "U-um it's just a b-bit away from here, just keep g-going straight and make a left and it's the second building." The shortest of their group managed to utter aloud with her soft voice. "Thank you ladies." I said as I began walking away from the group and towards the library. It might be a bit old fashioned with all the technology around us but I know for the fact that it will have internet and that's all I need.

For someone like me a well of free information that has a pretty good amount of accuracy, is basically giving an expert marksman hand cannons and an RPG. Let it be known that I, Layfe, never come unprepared to a potential battle.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I had an SU I was working on for this awhile back, but I seem to have lost it now XD I'll start a new one as soon as I can.

Sephear

Years
Pokepower I look forward to your SU, with what I've seen of your writing so far I'm sure you'll be a great edition to Wings of Fate.

Kenneth You handled that post Excellently by the way, give it a while and Geras and I will set up the next little chunk of this confrontation.

GameBringer Overall it's a good SU regardless but there are a few concerns, and I really do only mean a few.

1. The gender ratio is a little off right now, we have two male Ashikabi and two female Sekirei and one male, obviously in a story that revolves around romance Gender Ratios complicate things a bit more than in most cases. You might want to consider either making a female Sekirei or a female Ashikabi because if you use Layfe just the way he is who knows when he'll be able to find a partner if ever, and if he doesn't he'll be at a huge disadvantage in battles later.

2. (and don't worry this is the small one) If you do stick with Layfe or you make a female Sekirei but want her to have the same abilities as Layfe does now we would like you to be more descriptive with his powers. As you can see from the other SUs all the other Sekirei have very clear areas of ability and well defined limits (even Noah although he is currently the most powerful player Sekirei by far being a single number and all). So please list any limits to his power and just tell us a bit more about what he can do with it as well.

I still like what I see right now and I look forward to seeing you join the Roleplay whatever you choose to do. And in case that was a little overbearing let me be clear that those were just notes and suggestions, you may still go with Layfe exactly as he is now as long as you still tweak the description of his abilities.

Lucifer-san

Years
Alright I finally got around to fixing up the description of Layfe's abilities a bit and have went into a further explanation of how it works and how it could be used and what limits it has etc; I believe overall I made him into a suitable fighter with glass cannon like status. Oh also about his status, if needed I can make a female Ashikabi for him, but it'll be fine for now seeing as he can hold his own and doesn't plan on rushing needlessly into fights. Besides, writing underdog type characters makes it much more fun, especially ones who have to fight tactical. Lastly, you can of course check my changes on my SU and tell me if I need to fix/change anything.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Finally got around to starting on this :P I've gotten to be very particular with my characters, so I can take a bit to make them sometimes o3o' I'll update this as I go then link back to it when I'm finished.

Finished this a lot more quickly than I thought I would :P Let me know if I need to change anything.

Sekirei SU

Name: Fia

Number: 9

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Fia has wide, clear eyes the color of a perfectly blue, cloudless sky; their color darkens to a deep ocean blue when she is in deep thought or irritated. Straight, wispy hair as white as snow, with only a few stray silvery strands to add an extra sheen, falls down her back and just reaches nearly to her knees. No matter how much the wind may blow it, or how ruffled it may get, it always seems to fall perfectly back into place with little to no effort on her part.

Her skin is pale with only a slight peachy color to it. She doesn't have much of a chest to speak of, but what she does have suits her build perfectly. She isn't very tall, only being a childish height of about 4'9", but with her graceful movement and style of clothing she is difficult to see as a child. Her body is slim and petite with slight curves. What compliments her more than even her appearance, however, is her captivating voice.

She dislikes colorless, mundane clothing and insists on wearing clothes that are brilliantly colored and made of fine, expensive materials. However, she dislikes anything too flashy and goes instead for a more graceful beauty. She also dislikes wearing anything with long sleeves and will bear the cold for as long as she can before submitting to wearing one, as she believes it degrades from her physical appearance. She usually sticks to a single outfit each week, though they all share similarities. These similarities being a slim-fitting, usually sleeveless short dress made of silk; A ribbon or bow of some color that contrasts brightly with her hair, such as blood red or bright pink; tights or long socks over her legs, with delicate sandals of a matching color on her feet. Even with her particular taste in clothing, she isn't so picky with her accessories. She wears a pink ribbon around her right wrist and a metallic red band around her left wrist.

Personality: Every movement Fia makes is made with utmost grace, and every words she speaks is spoken with absolute calm. She very rarely raises her voice in anger, even if such emotions roil beneath her skin. She finds it amusing to watch as those intent on angering her grow frustrated with her serene nature. One of the few things that can rile her is if one of her possessions is harmed, whether that possession be an item or a person. This is especially so since she despises sharing with anyone and keeps a close hold on what she considers to be hers. Even so, she outwardly retains a cold calm until she has enacted her vengeance in whatever demeaning way she finds suitable.

Though she may seem to be completely tranquil, she is innately cruel and sadistic. She exercises her savage interests on those she dislikes or simply doesn't care for by plunging her way into their deepest thoughts through sly and manipulative ways, then using their greatest fears to pull their strings and knock them down. The greater her hatred of the person, the more torturous she is when ripping them apart. Besides finding pleasure in the emotional pain of others, she also finds it in physical pain. In a fight, if she has the upper hand she'll purposefully draw it out for as long as possible just to see how much she can beat them before they fall and watch as hopelessness fills their eyes. Her teasing isn't always cruel, however; she is constantly teasing and laughing at others faults just to annoy them. She is also incredibly smug when she accomplishes some difficult task and makes it a point to flaunt her ability.

One thing she can always be depended on to do is to keep her promises. She has yet to break a single promise she has made, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem, and she plans to hold that record for the rest of her life. She takes the breaking of promises very seriously and despises those who don't keep their word.

She can be very particular about the things she wants. She'll only eat the finest foods and wear clothing made of the best materials. Anything dull or bland, taste or look wise, she instantly rejects.

Starting Location: North District

Destiny: Up to Fate

Abilities: Like herself, her abilities are very graceful and often beautiful, yet at the same time dangerous. In its most basic form, she can create orbs of blue fire and cause flames of the same color to dance across her skin. She can further this ability, however, by singing. The pitch and tone of the music manipulates her flames. The higher pitched her voice, the more brightly the flames burn; the lower her voice, the dimmer and calmer they become.

The flames do more than just burn, though. She can manipulate them into different forms as well, plus control who they burn. She uses her imagination and music to manipulate the flames. Calm, soothing songs are better for manipulating the flames into a more peaceful, tranquil state that is used more often for support of some sort than actually fighting. Viscous, angry sounding songs make for fiercer, unpredictable flames and frightening creations. One particular song she often uses that has always been imprinted into her mind gives her a pair of flaming wings.

Her emotions play a part in her ability too. The calmer she is, the more controlled the flames are. The more frustrated she gets, the wilder and more powerful the flames become.

Norito: "The flames of our melody will burn those who dare to defy my Ashikabi to ashes."

Greater Techniques:

Voice of the Phoenix- Fia takes on the form of an anthropomorphic phoenix. This form is a few feet taller and bulkier than her normal form. She stands on the legs and talons of a bird of prey, with a body covered in white feathers, with red at the tips of her wings. Her arms become her wings, so she is no longer able to grip anything with her hands; her feet work just as well for gripping, though. Her nose and mouth meld together to form a sharp beak. She is swifter and stronger as a phoenix. Blue flames constantly wreathe about her while she is in this form.

While in the form of a phoenix, her usual abilities are not only stronger, but slightly different. Using her voice, she can manipulate the flames around her into a tangible item or creature that can make physical contact as well as burn; however, using these flames causes her to lose the flames surrounding her. If the item or creature is somehow extinguished, the flames appear around her once again. Besides these flames, she can also use her flames in the usual manner.

Phoenix Storm- Fia begins with a soft melodic tune that causes a cloud of fire to form and swirl in the sky. Suddenly, she raises the pitch sharply and holds it as the fire transforms into a number of fiery birds which crash down towards the target. The longer she continues he melody, the more fiery birds there are. If she breaks off even once during this melody, the fire will dissipate.

Phoenix Choir- Fia makes a short whistling sound that sounds like birdsong, and bird about the size of an eagle with coloration similar to her phoenix form appears from her flames. While it is created from her flames, it is not flames itself but rather a living and breathing creature. This bird can help Fia control her flames with its singing, allowing for a wider array of fiery creations as they can each sing a different song at the same time. Besides this, its wicked talons can be a handy weapon at close range. When the birds are killed or when Fia extinguishes them herself, they disappear in a small burst of flames and everything they have seen and heard is transferred to Fia's memory. Fia can create a small number of these phoenixes at a time and conduct them like a choir. While three or four of these birds don't require much thought on her part to control, any more would require more concentration on her part and strain her mind.

Brief history:

RP Sample: Took it from one of my posts in Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning. Hope that's alright.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
GameBringer: That tweak is good enough for me, Layfe is Accepted!

Fort Pokepower: Excellent SU, between the quality of your SU and writing (and how potentially powerful she sounds) Fia is Accepted and granted status as a single number #9, as soon as you change the post to say Sekirei instead of Ashikabi.

Any titles you might have in mind? One occurred to me if you like it: The Blazing Aria Sekirei, or The Sekirei of the Blazing Aria. (You don't need to have any titles at all, the melding of her singing and fire manipulation just brought it to mind.)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Ohgosh, I didn't even noticed I'd written that... XD This is why I shouldn't be writing late at night, lol. Fixed that.

I rather like the sound of that second title... o3o Sekirei of the Blazing Aria. Sounds kewl.

I'll probably post later tonight, if that's alright ^w^ I'm just reading over previous posts.

Sephear

Years
Hey no worries, looking forward to it, and I'm glad you liked it, I couldn't help thinking of it. I lurvz mahself a singin' gal

Back