• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
I actually liked the fb style. They should keep it for those who still want to use.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yes the style will exist afterwards to use. Y'all should stop being off topic really unless you're applying to be a mod.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
evryon shold go join th form in my sig!!! 1!! 1 becuse pc iz ded!!11 afkr usej/notadvertising

But seriously, this is obviously a joke. It's too much of a coincidence for this to fall exactly on April fools lol, I love how everyone is taking this seriously.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2023
Yes the style will exist afterwards to use. Y'all should stop being off topic really unless you're applying to be a mod.

see the poster up and many member's responce. They think it is a joke... NOONE is taking it seriously...

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I must say, the joke was actually pretty funny until you all decided to post that "moderator" list publicly. That just looks like a thinly veiled excuse to make fun of members who were gullible enough to fall for it. Shaking my head.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Ha! Called it from the beginning. :D

I have to say though, this is the best april fool's I've had. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back