• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Lake Trio. They're just awesome, I love how they represent knowledge, emotion, and willpower, respectively.

Mew or Mewtwo?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Very very close, but Butterfree just my a little bit. I'll always love my Beedrill that I used for a good portion of the game on Silver though.

Erika or Gardenia

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Rapidash because its my second fav Pokemon (after pikachu of course)
Vermillion city gym or Cerulean city gym?
(they are my to fav gyms cerulean because i love water pokemon and Vermillion because of the switches)

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Cerulean Gym, because it's a big pool and not an electrified fence that requires me to pick through trash to find 2 randomly generated switches that are right next to each other but reset if you don't press the right one.

Iris or Drayden?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Dialga, mainly because his typing is unique unlike Palkia, he's just better in general and he's got his Primal Dialga self.

Giratina or Kyurem?

Back