• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resizing and Inserting Overworld Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I can't help you with that 'cause I have never encountered that problem...
Sorry, but maybe the sprite is hidden or maybe that person number's hidden in the map's level script?

Other than that, I don't know...
No problem I'll just ask it again maybe some1 nows XD

I inserted a sprite and in a-map and OW RE I can see it perfectly but in-game it doesn't show :S do you know how to fix that?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
OK so say I want to make my overworld 18x32, and not 16x32. How would i do that? (Using this program?)

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Um...Problem...

Okay I have a problem, I cannot get overworld changer to work, I just click on it and it does not open, Please help someone!!!

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Okay I have a problem, I cannot get overworld changer to work, I just click on it and it does not open, Please help someone!!!
Maybe you should justdownload the latest version.It could also be that the program dosn't work ona mac.other than that I don't know...
icon9.gif

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2019
hey

i tried usong ur tutorial and everything went perfect except that when i inserted the sprite theblack borders dissapeared...any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back