• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Non-villainous... villains?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay so this isn't actually talking about the evil team here but instead the pseudo-evil (or at least "dangerous") team! Also known as... the bikers! In FireRed/LeafGreen there were the bikers who tried to take over the islands, and in Unova there was the Black Empoleon which was somewhat... dangerous, I guess??

Would you like to see a team like this again? What kind of role do you think they could have? Would you like to see them like they were in Kanto or less dangerous, like in Unova? Would you like to fight them, too, or would it complicate things? What do you think they could be called? Or maybe you'd like to see them in another class other than bikers...? Share those thoughts and anything else related to the bikers!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, I would like to see a pseudo-villain gang of some kind~ maybe the bikers would probably be a group that's "dangerous to the public eye", but "harmless" to you because you can beat them so easily, and you'd encounter them numerous times during your journey, but, maybe when the time calls for it, they can actually help you in a sort of... anti-heroism aspect? What ever this biker gang is called, it'd probably be related to a pokemon in this new generation.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Actually it'll be an anti-villain team as anti-hero refers to a hero like character who does not so many good things, while an anti-villain means a villain who isn't very evil (like N for example).

Whatever you call it I'll like for a pseudo villain, maybe have them show up early to trick us that they're the main evil...only then do we find out they're being used by the real big bad.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Having the main villian being a dupe for the real one that's pulling the strings in the background would actually be a rather cool concept. I don't really know how well that they could implement it, but I'd like to see it happen.

Back