• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Devamping Idea/Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
First, I have an idea for making my game pokemon RetroBlue. It will have the older graphics. Basically it is newer BLue but with different starting pokemon and a different indepth story. I will make a thread about it after i write the story up.

But anyway my question is:
Would it be possible to recolor chipsets from fr/lg, Will give credit to people who made original sets. I would recolor them with gold color.. if i can't find older screen shots that is. But do you guys think it would be possible?

Again i will give credit to who orignally made the sets.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I don't see the problem, if you're willing to give credit to the original owners. But then again, you could ask them through PM. Post in the Help/Reqests thread next time for queries like this. Good day, mate.

Years
For the time being, this belongs in Help and Request thread, though an idea and storyline thread (and/or sub-forum) wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back