• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
A few questions:for Pokemon brown
1 How do I get Espeon,Umbreon & Glaceon? I tried moon stone & shiny stone but they didn`t work I already got Lefeon for those who want him do this open the spoiler tag below:
Spoiler:

2 Are there more legendary PKMN I can catch? I already got
Spoiler:

3 Is there an s.s ticket if there is how does one obtain it?

EDIT 2:For those who want the 2nd and 4th gen evos read on the spoiler tag
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
IRON NIDOW said:
pokémon brown:

I won the elite 4, and passed of the cave of entei but, I n know where to obtain s.s ticket
has a tree in the door of the house of BILL.

Where I obtain SS TICKET?

Still it has more things to be done in the hack?

That is to be done in the final quest...Which is not released right now...

sonicxexe said:
A few questions:for Pokemon brown
1 How do I get Espeon,Umbreon & Glaceon? I tried moon stone & shiny stone but they didn`t work I already got Lefeon for those who want him do this open the spoiler tag below:
Spoiler:

2 Are there more legendary PKMN I can catch? I already got
Spoiler:

3 Is there an s.s ticket if there is how does one obtain it?

EDIT 2:For those who want the 2nd and 4th gen evos read on the spoiler tag
Spoiler:

1.Ok...
2.No...
3.See Above...
The EDIT is incorrect...Koolboyman placed 4 eevees in different spots of the game...(Two in the game corner...One in botan city where you trade a gligar for eevee...And Many in the cave that connects you to Naljo...)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2010
Rijon Adventures Qs:

1) How do i get the bike? in the bike shop the man is surrounded by bikes and i cant talk to him?
2) When is the end of the 2009 beta?

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
In rijon adventures, it freezes when I enter the final room in the rocket warehouse. It is the room with my father, what looks like a scientist and the rocket leader. When I move, the leader moves one leg and then it freezes. Please help me fix this cuz it is the only thing holding me back.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
In rijon adventures, it freezes when I enter the final room in the rocket warehouse. It is the room with my father, what looks like a scientist and the rocket leader. When I move, the leader moves one leg and then it freezes. Please help me fix this cuz it is the only thing holding me back.
Have ya tried patch the game again?
Sometimes it'll fix those types of bugs

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2009
um i wanna download

hey where can i download full 2009 version of Pokemon Rijon Adventure beta 2009? can anyone help me? plz

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Also, where is coin case? I've checked everywhere.
In Rijon adventures.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
Pokemon Brown:
Okay I got the Psi badge but am stuck what am I supposed to do now. I can't find the next gym.

E3DaMeX

I beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Brown, but I got a question. Does anyone know what the brick pieces are used for? xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2010
Pokemon Brown 2009-
hello, first of i wanna say that this hack is epic. thanks alot cbm.
now, i have some questions.
1. are items like Pearl, Stardust, Rare Bone, Mushroom, etc.meant to be sold (like a Nugget)? whenever i select "use" it just "There's a time and place..."
2. so far i have caught these legendaries
Spoiler:

could someone point me in the right direction of the other legendarys (just a hint, ex. "whatever cave")
3. i think is kinda a glitch, but a while after i went into the "park", i noticed that in my pack was an item called "Bait". i can only use in battle and it is the same as "bait" when i am in the park. did this happen to anyone else?
again, really geat hack cbm, keep it up.

Typ

Punkrocker
Years
Hey guys,
Im new here and my english is not the best so excuse me please.
I play rijon Adventures and got 6 Badges. where do i get the National Pass or where are the other leaders?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I have the following question
-Some say strength is northwest of Merson city by the spa, but where is it? I cannot find it. Is it inside the cave?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2010
fire stone?

is there a fire stone? if so, where? - rijon adventures
also, is there a pokemon location guide for rijon adventures?
Thanks.

EDIT: finally realised fire stone is in department store, haha.
but please answer my other question? thanks

Last edited:

level.

Forgot about user titles
Years
Hey guys,
Im new here and my english is not the best so excuse me please.
I play rijon Adventures and got 6 Badges. where do i get the National Pass or where are the other leaders?
There's the 7th gym around Equality River

I have the following question
-Some say strength is northwest of Merson city by the spa, but where is it? I cannot find it. Is it inside the cave?
You have to get the Psi badge and talk to the old man in the Merson city hotel who's blocking a door. He'll let you in and you can probably find the spa from there. An old man in the spa should give you the HM.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
Where is Merson City Hotel?
I searched around Merson city and could only find 2 houses.
Thanks for your patience.

level.

Forgot about user titles
Years
Where is Merson City Hotel?
I searched around Merson city and could only find 2 houses.
Thanks for your patience.

The hotel is sort of to the right. It's pretty big tho. Two stories. It's not that unique but you should be able to find it.

Edit: Wait, were you talking about RijonAdventures or Brown? I have no clue about Brown cause I never got to play it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
The hotel is sort of to the right. It's pretty big tho. Two stories. It's not that unique but you should be able to find it.

Edit: Wait, were you talking about RijonAdventures or Brown? I have no clue about Brown cause I never got to play it.

Was talking about Brown. No wonder, so some users were talking about the strength and rock smash in rijon adventures, oh well, thanks anyway.

Anyway, is there anything to do in brown after you defeat the elite four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back