• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
are any of you seeing the pictures or is it just me?
NVM i see them but what cave is the tile glitch cave and king rocks

Last edited:

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
3 - SPELLING ERROR???
foesvd1.png

Shouldn't that be "foe's" ??

6 - A TWIN !
ohmysc7.png

hehe i dnt know what that is but it should probably be hidden.. :P

oofff this was long... sorry for the inconvience :P

cut the guy some break he's from argentina so he's cool :P anyways he said on the 1st post he's english is not so good but come on!! that's barely a spelling error also i remember when i used the walkthroughwalls cheat go to sodowoodow area and you'll see more than 5 of you

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Sorry darkkchildd, most of those glitches were already found, and already know by zel.

EDIT: ok fine, Zel doesnt except glitch posts here. But those who confirm glitches in zel's thread, need to PM it directly to him only. It really saves A LOT of trouble. Especially for him, at times when he has to read a lot of SPAM, that people generally post in here. He is the owner of the thread, please save him of the "tumor".

Last edited:
Years
You cant say we, as in yours/other peoples, because it's not your thread, Glitches were meant to be posted, but the poster needs to find if it was posted or not. :P

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
also i think in the accual games they use "foes" instead of "foe's"

That's impossible. You can read from the context that it's a possessive sentence. It has to be "foe's".

If it were to be 'foes' the sentence would be something like this: "It's a wicked move which steals the boosting move effect of foes."

Please do not post glitches within the thread. Any glitch reports must be PMed to zel.

Last edited:

rune the 1st

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
no the accual games itself.......I haven't played in a while and i barely look at spelling errors but i think that the game uses foes instead of foe's

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
When you load the maps in AdvanceMap you actually see those player sprites occur often. They're used for hidden items and stuff like that. Probably zel just forgotten to hide it, and that can happen :)
Good job on Blackthorn Gym, zel! Looking forward to it :)

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
no the accual games itself.......I haven't played in a while and i barely look at spelling errors but i think that the game uses foes instead of foe's

Well... who knows. I'm not going to start playing a Johto game from scratch just to check a tiny spelling error... lol. Anyways, enough about this, we shouldn't even be talking about that.

Well... did zel say he was going to reveal the second floor, cuz I'd like to see it. This totally new floor intrigues me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
zel, when you say if you get the puzzle wrong in the gym you have to go out and reset it....what happens if you wana leave to heal your pokemon after fighting another trainer in the gym does that mean you will have to do the puzzle everytime you go out to heal?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2012
"tear" :(
i wish this game was real
cause its so cool
keep working guys lol
aight peace

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
OK. First I'll try to clarify things. You are able to post glitches, however, make sure you are at least fulfilling the next courtesy norms: Or rules, but "rules" sounds too hard... XD

1-You are playing Beta 3.5
2-You have read the glitches posted in my first post.
3-You have at least read a few of the last pages.

If you don't want to, then PM the glitches to me. All of this is just to avoid repeating glitches posts (and posts from Beta3, which almost all of them were fixed).
Thanks in advance!

I don't care about that, it's just VR that I don't wanna go through. On top of needing all those HMs, you've got Trainers to beat (the toughest ones of Johto, might I add), and strong wild poke. At least I'll gain lots o' experience there!

Don't worry about trainers, in the original Gold there weren't trainers in the cave (once again, you're getting confused marz :D), and in my hack there won't be as well.

I think when you finsihed scripting the whole game and you go back to fix up maps I would suggest you extend the gym by on tile to make it look nicer, by this I mean add extr tiles to the gym cause that dosnt look right.

The same goes for the tin woer top floor.

We'll see when that time comes, because... hate tile changing... XD

The game absolutely wonderful, only problem is I jsut got the 7th badge but I am yet to find a single wild fire pokemon...

Hmmm... I do remember running into wild Growlithes on Route 36...

By the way you know those seven brothers and sisters that appear on certain days of the week on GCS e.g. Monica appeared near olivine on a monday to give the player a sharp beak. Will there be something similar in SG, or will there be another way to get these items, or will these items even be in the game? just wondering...

There will be a different way, since there's no time. What will it be... That's still to be decided (I think something involving Kanto Gyms...)

mm ok i found some glitches that i don't think have been reported yet.. but be nice if mentioned before :D

1 - INVISIBLE WALL???
Fixed. Thanks
2 - BLUEPRINT
Tile Changing - Not yet...
3 - SPELLING ERROR???
Shouldn't that be "foe's" ???
EDIT: hehe i know zel is spanish, but he's really good in english, it's a simple mistake... not too big of a deal but just wanted to point it out..
Will fix that tomorrow
4 - TILE GLITCHS
I know how much you hate tiles but...
EDIT: for the picture one the right it's in WHIRL ISLANDS (for those of u wonderin)
If you know I don't like to change tiles, then better avoid them till I'm up for fixing them :D
5 - NO CRY
Aren't you supposed to hear a cry? (well of course you're not gonna hear it from the pic!! :P hehe)
Will fix that tomorrow
6 - A TWIN !
hehe i dnt know what that is but it should probably be hidden.. :P
Fixed that. Thanks
7- ROUTE 41 FISHING
well if u try fishing...
Fixed that. (And I thought the problem was only at Cianwood... :P)
8 - INFINITE KING ROCKS
This has been reported before but i'm not sure you noticed it
EDIT: THIS IS IN THE SLOWPOKE WELL
Problem of playing Beta3, most likely... Fixed since Beta3.5
9 - YOU TALKIN TO ME??
now i experienced this in BETA 3.. not sure if you fixed it...
Don't want to fix that... :( Not that it is hard. I just need to be up for fixing that
10 - NOT EXACTLY A GLITCH...
not really a glitch but a question.. i got these berries with the PICKUP ABILITY... is there gonna be a use for them? if not can you change the berries you get with PICKUP??
Well, most likely there was an old woman that did something with those berries, I remember, so she'll be in the hack. And, no, Pickup's ability cannot be edited to my knowledge...

oofff this was long... sorry for the inconvience :P

Answers added in blue to the Quote...

zel, when you say if you get the puzzle wrong in the gym you have to go out and reset it....what happens if you wana leave to heal your pokemon after fighting another trainer in the gym does that mean you will have to do the puzzle everytime you go out to heal?

Hehe... (Mwahahaha! :badsmile:) Well, I think at least I may try to check some flags... :( You sure enjoy giving me all the work, so why don't you work also when playing? :P

That's it. Hey I'VE REACHED THE INDIGO PLATEAU!!! Yay!!! :D

Now it's time kick a few E4's <censured by my conscience> :badsmile:

Just to prove it! LET'S ROCK!!!

letsbeatthate4nm1.png

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
As soon as I saw that screenie I smiled and just said NIICE! A-w-e-s-o-m-e ZEL! This hack is by far the best hack I've seen, all these hacks are getting given up on by people when they reach a few problems, this shall sound cheesy, but WHATEVER! YOU CARRIED ON, ZEL! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO :D Don't give up, we're all counting on you to finish a hack 100%! And this time, it won't be a stupid hack of like Ruby that lets you have all 386 pokes legit, and with a couple trainer battles enhanced, it's a true HACK. I am so happy! Indigo Plateau just proves it all...

Now... HA I KNEW IT WAS "foe's"! :D
and
I got mixed up yet again. But can you blame me? Since when does Game Freak not put any trainers in the most power-infested cave of the game? Color Gen had it (not to mention Moltres), Advance Gen has it. Why doesn't Metal Gen have it? Well it's good to know that you're sticking with it, because at VR, that's usually where I actually get worried that my super awesome awesomely trained pokes might take some damage! :surprised:

Well, that's all from me...

CARRY ON ZEL!

EDIT: Hey zel, what's the team you were carrying when you took that screenie?

RE-EDIT: Yours has also got the most Posts and Views (on the first page, don't know about the second)!
Views: 108 088
In counting

Last edited:

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
ALLLRRRIIIGGGHHHTTT ZEEELL!! ROCK THEIR WORLD!!! :badsmile::cool:

SHOW 'EM WHO IS BOSS!! KICK THEIR LITTLE E4 BEHIND'S!!

KEEP REACHING YOUR GOALS AND NEVER STOP!!! :D

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
That rocks Zel!!!!
I think only Nintendo could do better!!!
I'm waiting for the Pokemon league release.

*cough* o_O *wheeze* >_>
What?!
Correction time
That rocks Zel!!!!
I don't think Game Freak can do better!!!
I'm waiting for the Pokemon League release.

All better:)

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
Years
That Indigo Plateu pic almost made me drool, I can't wait til 4 comes out. And seriously, even if nintendo themselves were to make a metal remake, I doubt it would be as good as this. Great work mate :D

And to the guy who said something about fire pokemon a few posts back, you can get charmander in the game corner, magmar in the burnt tower and growlithe in the route after goldenrod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back