• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Amber

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
erGGYNt.png
OpDmGzx.png

Here's what's been going down. Glimpse of Sunshine Bay and 1st gym action.

Check credits for information!

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
GL3rSbB.png
Qz5Mt5Z.png

Oh look, progress. Coral Town, home of the first gym, and Tidark's evolution Shorawl. (his level was low so I could defeat it, haha)

I've been having trouble deciding whether to stop all production and sprite the entire poke-dex or map out all the areas first. It would be nice if I heard some feedback! Thanks.

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Here's a glance at the home of the fourth gym - Shore Village! Been doing a lot of mapping recently.

UHCMKFM.png

Years
Well, I hope it's not too late and I can still post here...
I've been following this thread for a while although I haven't decided to create an account and posting until now. To my mind, the game looks great so far; maps seem to be quite detailed (with different sized trees, palm trees...), Froakie sprite is superb, so congratulations to the spriter, storyline seem deeper than just facing evil teams... Therefore, I expect this game to be continued, as I'm sure it has enough potential to shine.

PS; I would like to see more of your fakedex, though. I used to draw pokémon, so if you need some help with new concepts, just ask me. :)

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Thank you so much! The game is on a hiatus actually, until I finish writing a novel I'm working on. That will hopefully be over by September, and progress will begin again.

Back