• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I like image, it's cool and works well not too big. The user you credited goes off the image though, and you can't see his use name, so... 7/10

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I really like this except for the scroll-bar in the middle. The UN with the image is really well done. You should have swapped the name/lyric text colour so it stands out in the opposing person :) 8/10

dante1w

Banned
Years
looks cool, the positioning of the media thingie is cool. The color of the text makes it unreadable though. And the width of the background is exactly 500. You might wanna make that smaller cause css adds about 4 or 5 pixels to the width and height. Your sig might be disabled. So 8/10.

dante1w

Banned
Years
7/10

Its good, but use css to put the text on the image and it would be better, especially that the text pshes the banner to the right
At least put the text under the image.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
7/10

Its good, but use css to put the text on the image and it would be better, especially that the text pshes the banner to the right
At least put the text under the image.

hahaha, i edited while u were prbaly typing, i noticed that so I fixed it :) how you liek it now?

btw ur's is awsome 10/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

I have to admit, your old tag was much better. The render used looks low quality, there's too much going on, the render doesn't stick out thanks to there being too much going on, the white on the ends looks weird, the text on the tag is hard to see, etc. It just...isn't really good.

As for the text below the sig., it doesn't need an extra space.

dante1w

Banned
Years
6/10. I've changed my mind on your sig cause i noticed something. The font and basically all the text has pixelated edges. Looks funny. Also you'd better change the colors seriously, cause on a light theme, they look weird.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I finally get to rate this! :D

Top text not needed or could be incorporated differently.
I'd position the image on the right actually ;)
Great image!

8/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back