• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/\/\/\/\ The Midori Chi FAN CLUB! /\/\/\/\

Years
You should maintain your Siggy to a size you definately know will fit, like mine or Manaphy's(The poster above you)!

Years
lucaslucario: XD

Saba-chan: Yay! X3 Wah, I'm already getting tired of my theme though. ;;

Jordan: Feel free to talk about whatever. XD

22sa: No you're not. ;;

pinky: Gracias, mi hermana! X3

Manaphy-chan: EEEE! *huggles and slurps mustard*
And now I feel old. XD

ML-kun: ;_;
I'm good! You? = D

Chi!

Years
Haruhi-chan: Oooh! ** I wanna go look~

ML-kun: You watched it on the internet?

Jordan: I'm busy this Saturday, but the rest of the week is normal. 0.0

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Saba-chan: Yay! X3 Wah, I'm already getting tired of my theme though. ;;

Haruhi Sazumiya for a theme collab was not a great idea though I really dislike that show so much ;;

Why not something else? There are other good Animes to choose from. :3 Oh! How about shugo chara?? =D

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years

But it wouldn't feel right...oh well, I took it to VM much to Bob's disappointment x3

Are you busy these days, Chi? I'm just asking because I'm not...I feel so lethargic and aimless :P
Oh Jordan dear. I've always wanted an Asian brother on this forum ever since Frostweaver, my last Asian brother, left PC. Not.

Yes, big disappointment.

Why are you not online this saturday night, Chi?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years

Uhhh, what do you mean by that, Ctep?
I thought there might be more girls then guys on PC just because there's more girls active in this club thread. XD But no, eh.

Back