• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be strong, you're perfect as you are.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Who or what is perfect to you no matter what? Do you even take pride in thinking something is perfect the way it is? Are you the type of person that finds beauty in those who aren't as perfect as they wish? How about you? Do you find yourself to be perfect as you are?

Sorry, just trying to liven things up around here again. You also don't have to answer all of the questons, just answer what you can!

Spoiler:

For me, you guys should know by now who's perfect to me right now. It's Jun from Gotcharocka. :D That picture is actually one of the rare times he's smiled and showed his teeth, and you know what? I think it's fucking adorable. Sure, they aren't perfect. I don't care because they don't even have to be. He's so cute, and to me... he's perfect just the way he is. <3

As for me, I don't consider myself to be perfect much. Though, I do think I'm perfect the way I am right now though. I'm trying to learn to appreciate myself better as well, you know? There's no reason why I should put myself down for every little flaw I have. I would much rather embrace and be grateful for being such a unique person.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Perfection is boring, unattractive and overall just unappealing. I am the type who finds beauty in the flaws. If everything was without flaws what would catch our eye? Perfection repulses me about as much as I repulse other people, which is a lot. I am by no means perfect and no I do not like the way I am. I've been trying to change but there's only so much I can do with what I have.

Poki

Banned
Years
Perfection is such a relative term.

I find a lot of things/people (my idols) perfect. Kurt Cobain, for example.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
i find beauty in most things, but i do have some concept of "perfect" in my own eyes yes.

looks a little something like this:
Spoiler:

B)

i have many flaws but if there's one thing i do right, it's trying. that's good enough for me.

Back