• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey hey!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
Hello everybody!

I've played Pokemon ever since Red (I feel very old now) but it's not until now that I thought I'd get involved with the Pokecommunity! I have a lot of fun playing X and especially the online features are amazing. I like to get in touch with people from all over the world!

I'm not an amazing battler, but I want to improve my skills and I can find help here. Plus, I'd also like to find people I can add as a friend to make the experience even more amazing!

Years
The online features are wonderful. :) I was so glad to finally have wi-fi this time around. Makes the game a lot more fun! Wonder Trade is something I really like to do even though I don't get much from it, lool.

Welcome to PC PikaBlue91. <3 You'll be able to talk to many people all over the world here so we encourage you to post around! This place is very fun and has some amazing members. And since you have Sylveon in your avatar you are automatically awesome because she is so cute.

Have fun and see you around! Feel free to friend request me anytime if you like.

g4m3r519

Aussie Trainer
Years
Hey,
I find having a full party of all kinds of types or as many as possible really helps
For example, my leaf green party now is
Charizard,Raichu,Pigeot,Vaporeon,Dragonite and mewtwo
So if there is a water type charizard wont faint
Another tactic that helps is to know the trainer type
Like a bug catcher uses bug pokemon and a mountain climber uses rock and fighting
And lasses and Younsters generally use normal types,
using those tactics helped me to become a pokemon master easily

Years
Welcome to the forum :D, don' worry, I think a lot of people here have played since then too ;P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016
The online features are wonderful. :) I was so glad to finally have wi-fi this time around. Makes the game a lot more fun! Wonder Trade is something I really like to do even though I don't get much from it, lool.

Welcome to PC PikaBlue91. <3 You'll be able to talk to many people all over the world here so we encourage you to post around! This place is very fun and has some amazing members. And since you have Sylveon in your avatar you are automatically awesome because she is so cute.

Have fun and see you around! Feel free to friend request me anytime if you like.

Yeah, I adore Wonder Trade! I like to take a gamble and sometimes it works out really well but other times I curse whoever sent me Pikachu number 87596!

And yeah, Sylveon is my favourite new Pokemon. Cute and fierce!

Hey,
I find having a full party of all kinds of types or as many as possible really helps
For example, my leaf green party now is
Charizard,Raichu,Pigeot,Vaporeon,Dragonite and mewtwo
So if there is a water type charizard wont faint
Another tactic that helps is to know the trainer type
Like a bug catcher uses bug pokemon and a mountain climber uses rock and fighting
And lasses and Younsters generally use normal types,
using those tactics helped me to become a pokemon master easily

I have no problem with in-game battles. I like to use a variety as well and mainly Pokemon I really like myself. It's just that my ass always gets kicked with online battles!

Welcome to the forum :D, don' worry, I think a lot of people here have played since then too ;P

Oh phew! Many people judge because I play Pokemon and am a girl too. But who cares?

Back