• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Legend Version

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
thanks for that sorry to be a newb and ask so many q's but i cant battle the team rocket director at the radio tower and i've beaten the previous team rocket attack in lavender town so what do i need to do coz i beat them at slowpokes well as well
well there is a thing that you need to have beaten at least pryce and jasmine that the rockets appear there.
if they're there you can go to upper floor to battle the fake director who gives you basement key.
the basement is in goldenrod where you can find the real director who gives you card key which you can use to access to the another part inside radio tower.

Dr. James

Experimenting
Years
If you never go to Elm's lab, you can actually advance with no Pokémon. Every time a battle begins, you inmediatly wins (this is how is programmed in G/S/C). So you can advance the game without Pokémon, and beat the first gym with no effort.

miksy91

Years
If you never go to Elm's lab, you can actually advance with no Pokémon. Every time a battle begins, you inmediatly wins (this is how is programmed in G/S/C). So you can advance the game without Pokémon, and beat the first gym with no effort.
yeah I know that bug and couldn't fix it (you need to have visited mr. pokemon and then you can go to gym, don't need pokemon for that :|
however you still need pokemon for cut in the ilex forest.

i was wondering if legend z is just a beta or is finished
beta and I haven't started finishing it yet
it will be done nearly as soon as I start it since I'm not adding any additional features than higher pokemon levels

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
Question. How do trade pokemon evolve? Because im going to make a team based on that. I would like to have a Gengar, Steelix and Alakazam

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2022
Thanks for the info.
I got quite lucky, in the first 15 minutes of playing and leveling up, I encountered a shiny poliwag! :D

miksy91

Years
Thanks for the info.
I got quite lucky, in the first 15 minutes of playing and leveling up, I encountered a shiny poliwag! :D
Wow nice :)
Btw it evolves by leveling into politoed and I think it takes up to lv52 because poliwhirl learns hydro pump by then.
or you can just use water stone to evolve it into poliwrath.
most of other pokemon like machoke and kadabra evolve at lv44-48.

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
That confuses me a bit. Is Legend Z finished or it is still beta?
Still a beta :|
I started finishing it a few weeks ago and then quitted for a while and haven't continued it since...
I'll try to get more done in christmas holiday.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Um, Miksy, mind telling me how to get Slowking? I'm thinking of using him.

Years
is this hack still continued?? There're quite a few bugs in the beginning of the game already......

like how the 3 pokeballs don't really align properly on the table/desk, and the names of the starting pokemon don't seem correct, if you choose Sandshrew it'll ask if you want to choose Cyndaquil instead, but it's only a minor bug.....there's another bug when you enter Ilex forest and then go back to Celadon City and you end up on a bike even though you didn't get it in the first place...

i've just started playing it for the first time btw.

miksy91

Years
is this hack still continued?? There're quite a few bugs in the beginning of the game already......

like how the 3 pokeballs don't really align properly on the table/desk, and the names of the starting pokemon don't seem correct, if you choose Sandshrew it'll ask if you want to choose Cyndaquil instead, but it's only a minor bug.....there's another bug when you enter Ilex forest and then go back to Celadon City and you end up on a bike even though you didn't get it in the first place...

i've just started playing it for the first time btw.
I don't think I'll be fixing those since I've another hack in progress now.
Also the game's text don't match at all :|

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
I like your hacks miksy. the GBC look is awesome and more appealing (i think). im planning to beat all your hacks in order. and cant wait until you dark future release should be good. best of luck

Oh and where can you find porygon?

Last edited:

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
And i'm in route 30 and when i try to get out of this route from diglett's cave, there is a trainer there blocking my path with 2 pokemon fighting. is there any way i can get around this or do something to make this go away? Thanks.

miksy91

Years
And i'm in route 30 and when i try to get out of this route from diglett's cave, there is a trainer there blocking my path with 2 pokemon fighting. is there any way i can get around this or do something to make this go away? Thanks.
I looked the place with map editor and saw there really should be trainers there although I didn't believe it at first.
I made my own walkthrough for this hack months ago so I don't remember what to do but go check it out in youtube.

Back