• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hm... I don't know what to tell you. Anyways, did you see the last post in the IC thread? What's with that guy? Maybe I should ask Skymin to delete it.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Oh, I see. You were talking about Dragonite Trainer. Yeah, he really should have used the OOC thread but it doesn't bother me much. I'm accepting one more signup and he's more than welcome to do so.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I back. So sorry for the wait, but I plan on making sure that NEVER happens again. Now... Time to get to business. What has happened?

Nideous

Years
Israel showed up in the middle of the battle. John walked away from the battle after Israel made Mynh yell in terror. John, Earl and Shea have all agreed to help Israel. John and Earl only agreed to get one wish, though John is planning to double cross everyone and claim them all. And welcome back. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Thanks playa. Hm.. Let me read up on what has happened and I'll post. Gotta see how you guys used him.

Nideous

Years
I didn't use him at all. And Aspie only used him slightly. And ignore the massive page of posts between myself and ShinyDiamond. It's just John's brother Jake getting to know Silver. :D

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
If Game decides to have MiB call in Babylon, Earl will face Regice, John will face Regirock, and Israel will face Registeel. If Nido wants and MiB calls in Vega, Shea can just fight Finality and Goliath.

Shea Man

Years
True enough. It's also possible that Vega could crush all three... I believe. The Regi trio could crush any non-legend opponent at their level area, correct?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Game will get to Vega but (and Game can back me up on this) right now he'd kind of screw up the arc. I'm kind of having the three leaders face off against each other at the end of this and Vega would give MiB an unfair advantage. Game will introduce Vega soon enough, don't worry.

Shea Man

Years
I see. In that case, he shall wait in the wings, yet still be present. Chill shall hide him beneath the Ice. Oh, and Nido, I believe you're John, correct? Like I said, you would've faced Regirock. Charizard is both Fire AND Flying, giving you a screwy chance ^_^

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I kind of agree with Aspie Shea Man. Vega is a bit of an unfair advantage, and he would probably make the arc a bit screwy... HOWEVER! I do plan on introducing Vega to the Gentleman very, VERY soon. Obvious hint is obvious. :P

Back