• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome, fellow lizard lovers!

Which episode do you like the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
-_-' I feel so stupid when you're talkin about the episodes and I haven't seen them... I've watched the first 3 of the advanced epis now.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
-_-' I feel so stupid when you're talkin about the episodes and I haven't seen them... I've watched the first 3 of the advanced epis now.

Don't worry about it. I haven't seen many episodes from the first pokemon advanced season either. :)

Oh, and Pocket Monster Researcher Archer, you can join. :]

AG106.jpg

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
My has Bullet Seed, Leaf Blade, Quick Attack, and Agility or Solar Beam or Slam (I swap between the three). He has maxed out Coolness, a Master Cool Contest rank from Hoenn, and he won me the Hall of fame place in Hoenn. The pride of my Emerald game.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice pictures, everyone. I will answer the next topic.
What moves does your Sceptile have?
I haven't bought the games yet. If I have it, my Sceptile will have these movesets:
Sceptile:
-Cut
-Bullet Seed
-Giga Drain
-Solarbeam

~Rene~ :t025:

Years
their pretty standard move pools. make sure you delete leaf blade one you transfer to sinnoh, because leaf blade is now a physical move. i got rid of it for energy ball. dragon breath is an egg move which i got from breeding it with a salamence.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice answer, babyshuppet_666. Here's another picture of Sceptile:
AG342.jpg

Years
Yes, I think so. And it's Sceptile, not Skeptile. Anyway, here's a picture of Grovyle:
AG189.jpg

lol, I realized that when I was searchin on google.. ^^' haven't really paid much attention to the spelling.

anyways heres some treeckos:

treeckos.jpg

These are some well cool little buddys. :D
(I hope it aint too big)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
lol, I realized that when I was searchin on google.. ^^' haven't really paid much attention to the spelling.

anyways heres some treeckos:

treeckos.jpg

These are some well cool little buddys. :D
(I hope it aint too big)
It's okay, babyshuppet_666. And nice Treecko picture you have. Here's another picture of Grovyle:
AG158.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back