• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game systems do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2023
NES
I share a SNES with my friend
3 GBC
2 GBA
GBA SP
3-4 DS
DSi
Gamecube
2 Xbox's
PS/PSone
PS2
wii
2(Soon to be 3) 360's
ps3
and if this counts all the emulators you could think of. I count them since I got some emu discs as bday presents

Last edited:

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I have a 3DS which is the most played, a PS3 I barely touch and a Nintendo Wii, I have packed it up in its box though so I may trade it for store credit.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
GBC, GBA, GBSP, DS Lite, DSi, NES, Sega Genesis, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360.

And best console of all: PC. (Even though it's not a console. lol)

Only one of those I don't still have is the GBA, which was stolen. The DS Lite is broken beyond repair though (It works, but no sound or top screen), and the GBSP's light is broken.

Theta Rex

Euclid
Years
Hmm... GameBoy, SEGA Megadrive/Genesis, GBC, GBA, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube, Wii, DS, PSP and PC (if that counts).

Most of these are mine, some belong to my brothers, and one or two of them barely work anymore.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I'm a dork who only has a DS, even though I did play the GBA when I was young. It was my friend's GBA. I borrowed it at least 2 times a week.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
AMIGA
N64
PS1
GBA
PSP
XBOX x4
XBOX 360 x2

Years
I've got a ... Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi XL, Nintendo 3DS, PS1, PS2, Ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube, Wii, and more to come in the future. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
I have: Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Wii, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advanced, Game boy Advanced SP, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and DSi. And a computer for PC gaming if that counts.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
With my past of playing and owning the SNES, Black & White Gameboy, N64, Game Boy Color, Playstation, Gamecube, Game Boy Advance, GameBoy Advance SP, Xbox, Xbox360 and finally a Nintendo DS, I've spent most of my time playing games with the 360. Not anymore, I sold it and best thing ever <3 Yes, all these systems I've listed, I've even sold them at one time or another.

Now I've got a Nintendo DS Lite from a friend for free, but currently have no games for it. Bought a Gamecube again, mainly to play Mario Kart Double Dash and Super Smash Bros Melee. Two of my favorite games ever! That's all I have. Well if you want to count my laptop here, I have those Emulations for Game Boy Advance/Gamecube/Sega(Fusion I think the name is..For those two Sailor Moon games FTW!). I plan on getting a Wii very soooooooooooooon!

Years
I have plenty of consoles stored at my parents' house, but I can't think of most of the off the top of my head (so let's just say I have a lot).

At my college apartment, I have a:
  • 60GB Sony Playstation 3
  • Red Nintendo Wii
  • Mini Super Nintendo
  • Sega Sports Edition Sega Dreamcast
  • Black "Ambassador" Nintendo 3DS
  • White Nintendo DS lite with black buttons
  • Panasonic FZ-10 3DO
  • Custom-built Personal Computer (lol)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
Wow, seems like lots of playstation fans on here...

I currently own an Xbox 360 with Kinect & a Wii, but I'm boring a Playstation 2 (so I can play Kingdom Hearts ^-^) and a Gameboy SP from my boyfriend. It's worth noting that the SP is so old and beat up most of the paint has worn off, and it has bite marks on one corner from where his (very) little brother got hungry. .____.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My systems are...

Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo DS
Had a Nintendo 64 (It was taken from my possession :'()

And lots of various emulators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back