• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Crystal Redesign and World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
If you won't make it use save states to beat gym leaders (for example smokescreen or thunder wawe will work).

I never used save states exstensively but yeah I may as well start a new game and try them out.

And btw a trainer west of Olivine with a lvl150 Dragonair? You sure you carefully edited every trainer?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I never used save states exstensively but yeah I may as well start a new game and try them out.

And btw a trainer west of Olivine with a lvl150 Dragonair? You sure you carefully edited every trainer?

that's a bad joke which defeats you and you need to start again in Ecruteak City

nevermind the raichu now i'm getting owned by squirtle
i think charmander is his next and last poké
squirtle is using struggle now

i won!!
its just some stalling and you win

You really are something. It isn't easy to beat red.
BTW you can test my Crystal World beta now :)

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
that's a bad joke which defeats you and you need to start again in Ecruteak City

Err okay then :\.

Also you seem to use the wrong trainers on the water route afterwards, and I discovered that Kurt is now female :O.

miksy91

Years
Err okay then :\.

Also you seem to use the wrong trainers on the water route afterwards, and I discovered that Kurt is now female :O.

Don't take everything so seriously. Tha'ts also a joke that kurt is a female in my hack. I could edit and make him a rock if I wanted.

Anyway I got an idea of making both of my hacks easier (then there would be easier and harder version available). Next weekend I'll probably do that so if you can't make it properly you don't have to cheat or do something like that.

magical_wonton

Gaia and DA distracted me!
Years
  • Age 29
  • VA
  • Seen Aug 27, 2010
Woah, this is sure, different. The catch rates are really low x,....x

And just wondering, how come the only way to Elm's lab is your rival kicking you? And he's still there xD

Ohh and some of the doors are hard for me to get through. x...x
But that's just me.

Anyways, I like how you can find more Pokemon on the routes (such as Bulbasaur :O)

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Don't take everything so seriously. Tha'ts also a joke that kurt is a female in my hack. I could edit and make him a rock if I wanted.

Anyway I got an idea of making both of my hacks easier (then there would be easier and harder version available). Next weekend I'll probably do that so if you can't make it properly you don't have to cheat or do something like that.

No no i'm not being serious, i'm just puzzled by some of these things.

Yeah a easy version would be good, maybe make the trainers pokemon 10 levels lower, but keep the wild pokemon levels the same please.

And maybe add a few more wild pokemon locations, like example the starter's evolutions (like i said: I would love to fight a wild Charmeleon) and maybe Charmander and Squirtle in 2 more areas since Bulbasaur appears on the 2 routes I mentioned earlier.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
The second gym was relatively easy. Least you could have done is use a Heracross or something, two pokemon 4x weak to fire makes it pretty easy

Had fun chasing the ducky =)

I got the Odd Egg from the daycare couple, and it hatched into a *shiny* Tyrogue! :D

Might try to get a Hitmonlee or something for the third gym. I hope it has something epic, like a Snorlax :D

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I had a Magby -_-. The odd egg is a Crystal original in case you didn't know.

Oh yes Whitey does have a few suprises in store ;).

miksy91

Years
Woah, this is sure, different. The catch rates are really low x,....x

And just wondering, how come the only way to Elm's lab is your rival kicking you? And he's still there xD

Ohh and some of the doors are hard for me to get through. x...x
But that's just me.

Anyways, I like how you can find more Pokemon on the routes (such as Bulbasaur :O)

You sure find most just going through paths. No need to search for them.

The second gym was relatively easy. Least you could have done is use a Heracross or something, two pokemon 4x weak to fire makes it pretty easy

Had fun chasing the ducky =)

I got the Odd Egg from the daycare couple, and it hatched into a *shiny* Tyrogue! :D

Might try to get a Hitmonlee or something for the third gym. I hope it has something epic, like a Snorlax :D

haha...a good guess since it was correct :) Snorlax really is one of whitney's pokemon.

Any clue where the Coin Case is?

Coin Case is in the basement...somewhere :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
oh yeah about red
he has :
bulbasaur lvl 250 : solarbeam dig and 2 other moves
umbreon lvl 180 : night shade swift mud slap and something else
charizard lvl 190 : flamethrower fly and 2 other moves
raichu lvl 210 : t-bolt surf jump kick and another move
blissey lvl 200 : earthquake fire blast t-punch and solarbeam
squirtle lvl 250 : body slam rock slide surf and blizzard

for bulbasaur i used zapdos with fly
for blissey i kept stalling with zapdos and when he solarbeams i attack
for charizard i used suicune when hes gonna hit you with fly use surf
for umbreon i stalled him with mewtwo recover
for squirtle i kept stalling him with mewtwo and forretress (you need lots of revives)
when he struggeled i used blissey to give him massive damage
for raichu keep stalling like squirtle until he runs out of T-bolt then switch to suicune

i hope this helps people against red

oh yeah is there a way to acces the pc in the pokemon center in crystal world?

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
oh yeah about red
he has :
bulbasaur lvl 250 : solarbeam dig and 2 other moves
umbreon lvl 180 : night shade swift mud slap and something else
charizard lvl 190 : flamethrower fly and 2 other moves
raichu lvl 210 : t-bolt surf jump kick and another move
blissey lvl 200 : earthquake fire blast t-punch and solarbeam
squirtle lvl 250 : body slam rock slide surf and blizzard

for bulbasaur i used zapdos with fly
for blissey i kept stalling with zapdos and when he solarbeams i attack
for charizard i used suicune when hes gonna hit you with fly use surf
for umbreon i stalled him with mewtwo recover
for squirtle i kept stalling him with mewtwo and forretress (you need lots of revives)
when he struggeled i used blissey to give him massive damage
for raichu keep stalling like squirtle until he runs out of T-bolt then switch to suicune

i hope this helps people against red

oh yeah is there a way to acces the pc in the pokemon center in crystal world?

No, pokecenters don't have any computers :D
Hey that was also a good question since I noticed a terrible bug with it:
If you have 6 pokemon and none of them can learn cut then you'll be stuck in Azalea Town.
I added a computer in Azalea Town in Charcoal's house so you can't get stuck that way.
Also there was another bug in Tohjo Falls just in front of pokeleague so I fixed it also.
(0.61 is available)

Anyway you won't believe what I'm saying now. This hack has about 1000-2000 players now and yesterday I got a message in youtube from somebody that I'm loving your hack and I just started playing and making a video walkthrough of your hack and beginning of that walkthrough can already be found in youtube :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
...You mean I have to beat that guy with level 60 Magneton and a crapload of other stuff? Aww :(

miksy91

Years
...You mean I have to beat that guy with level 60 Magneton and a crapload of other stuff? Aww :(

Are you talking about Olivine gym leader ?
You can always beat mahogany town leader first and then return to olivine if you like. I really made it to be like that.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
you can only get the coin case when team rocket invaded the radio tower you need the basement key

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey miksy you read my suggestions on the last page?

Tendoman77

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I quote myself from the last page:

Yeah a easy version would be good, maybe make the trainers pokemon 10 levels lower, but keep the wild pokemon levels the same please.

And maybe add a few more wild pokemon locations, like example the starter's evolutions (like i said: I would love to fight a wild Charmeleon) and maybe Charmander and Squirtle in 2 more areas since Bulbasaur appears on the 2 routes I mentioned earlier.

miksy91

Years
I quote myself from the last page:

I have a friend in youtube which I let test easier version for redesign.
I could already upload that now but I can't tell if it's easy enough or not.

Ecruteak gym leader have for example only Misdreavus lv44 as his strongest.
I only weakened pokemons of red, gym leaders, rival and rocket executives.
I think that's enough to beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back