• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexuality

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Well, I can say with confidence that i am 100% Ga-STRAIGHT.

I love Woman. & That Woman is my girlfriend that is having my baby LOL.

I can recognise and don't have a problem saying (when necessary) that a another male is good looking. But i have never been attracted to another male. Sorry GUIZ. {XD}

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Straight as an arrow as the saying goes ;P ... However at the moment I don't feel attracted to the opposite sex as much. Must be because I'm always occupied I guess, it'll be a while before I start looking for a partner.

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
I'm bisexual with a heavy leaning towards women. Which goes to say that I have very specific tastes in men. |D Though, in all actuality, I really prefer people who are androgynous, if that makes sense?

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
im like 95% Bi. I lean towards the girls more. I just feel that guys just use me.

TY

Im pretty straight, havent been into dating that much though since i had other things on my mind.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I'm as straight as Eazy E is dead. (I really hope someone knows who i'm talking about without Google XD)

Have I been attracted to guys before? Maybe a little, never really cared though.
Do I have a problem saying a guy is good looking or whatever? Not at all. I'm comfortable enough with myself to not worry about it.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Hope this isnt necroposting. Not really a month from now. anyway I am single and straight......OKAY OKAY. I am straight but I cant help but say that I find this trap character oddly atrractive. I am quite aware "she" is a he buuut............come on guys cut me some slack. its his female looks thats attracting me lool.
Spoiler:

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Not interested in romnce. Omg im only 12 :/

And ofc, im straight male u_u

Oh yah, mah homie! Just kidding, I don't think I know you XD
But I'm 15 and I still haven't grown up, probably never will, and that's why I can make friends with a 12 year old quicker than a 15 year old, haha.

Ahem. Anyway, I'm sure I've posted here, but just in case I haven't, society would classify me as asexual, but I'm so much farther than that. Not only am I not attracted to anyone, I find love, relationships, etc to be a messy illogical waste of time. To put it bluntly.
I'm gonna start calling this puftual. There. I'm puftual.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
I'm gay. I didn't 100% accept it until the summer before my last year in high school. I've known for years, just never really knew what it was until my pre-teen years (11/12). I haven't dealt with homophobia directed at me, but have listened to others who strongly disagree voice their opinions to others offline and on. It doesn't bother me really. We all have our opinions no mater how ignorant or stupid others may think they are.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
For the most part, I don't care if you're straight, bi, or gay. The only thing that creeps me out is when a guy dresses like a girl. It just really creeps me out. I'm personally straight, but I've had a few gay friends and we just hang out like any group of friends.

I'm christian, and it makes me sad whenever I hear stories about other christians treating them poorly. In fact, I kind of question just how faithful they are because we're supposed to treat everyone with kindness.

I won't go out and protest for gay rights, but I will stand up for them. Anyone who bullies them are ignorant and more than likely to be gay themselves. Or, at least that's what I've observed.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I'm straight. I'm not against gays, it ain't like it was their choice. But that don't mean I'm in full support of them neither. I'll talk to them, I'll be friends with them and all that. I think they should be allowed to marry. The government kinda ****ed themselves with that one when they decided to make such a religious ceremony lawful. The reason why I don't support it is because I simply do not like the whole mentality that I SHOULD support gays. It's like if you don't support them then people treat you like you just killed a guy. To me that mentality kind of contradicts the whole purpose of why the movement and protests even began in the first place. Just like feminism, but that's a rant for a different day.

And I agree with Slayr, dressing up or acting like the opposite gender does creep me out too.

Years
I so very very badly want to read this essay. VM me the second you've posted it with a link.

I'm very curious too! You can VM the link when he VMs you the link xD

I'm gay. I didn't 100% accept it until the summer before my last year in high school. I've known for years, just never really knew what it was until my pre-teen years (11/12). I haven't dealt with homophobia directed at me, but have listened to others who strongly disagree voice their opinions to others offline and on. It doesn't bother me really. We all have our opinions no mater how ignorant or stupid others may think they are.

Awwww! I'm glad you decided to come out! It's much better than being trapped in that closet! :)

And I agree with Slayr, dressing up or acting like the opposite gender does creep me out too.
Lol! I'm gay and cross-dressers/drag queens creep me out a little. Not as much as they used to because I've been around more since I came out, but I still am a little uneasy sometimes.

Not to mention with high heels most drag queens are like over 6 feet tall, which is also a pretty intimidating factor onto itself lol

Last edited:

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
im a genderqueer/genderfluid individual who prefers to go by the male pronoun and i am demisexual, which means i am only attracted to people i share a really close bond with. i mostly have a preference for women, but i can be attracted to men if i share a close relationship with them already. uwu.

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Always been 'asexual' as I think you'd call it. Apparently I'm weird for it. {XD}

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I've found myself attracted to anime girls and that's it. I don't like real life people. :(

Last edited:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
Lesbian.

I don't feel any attraction toward men. And to be honest, I'm glad for this, as I've realized that it's hard enough for me to even be friends with guys. Dating one would be intolerable. xD

Back