• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon XENOTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
How to Play???

I was wondering how to play these games and if anyone could leave me a download link. (The rpgmakerweb.com isn't working on my computer. Not sure if its down or not.)

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I was wondering how to play these games and if anyone could leave me a download link. (The rpgmakerweb.com isn't working on my computer. Not sure if its down or not.)

It's quite simple playing these games you just run the game.exe and follow in what ever direction the story and maps take you.

Nero_Noir

I like bears!
Years
  • VA
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
FIRST POST FOR THE ENTIRE SITE!!!!!

If possible i would like to see and evolution of pinsir, you know since you have the baby form plz lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
I didn't mean how to beat the game I was wondering how to RUN the game on my computer.

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Here let me explain in a better definition. When I download the game i get the exe file. Then when i open it up it extracts a file containging hudreds of sounds and txts. How to i run the game and please give me a step by step instructioin.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Here let me explain in a better definition. When I download the game i get the exe file. Then when i open it up it extracts a file containging hudreds of sounds and txts. How to i run the game and please give me a step by step instructioin.

Well when it's done extracting do you find a launch file like in the picture?

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Thx i found it amazing graphics

Srry to keep asking but now that Im playing after I get my starter the professor keeps repeating saying the same thing. what do i do?

Srry to keep asking but now that Im playing after I get my starter the professor keeps repeating saying the same thing. what do i do?

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

I just took a look at the front page... So i hope that sums up what the game looks like haha.

The tiles and maps look pretty slick, no complaints there at all...
wait..
The gyms kinda bother me.
I like the idea of you doing different themes for each one, especially the rock one.
I think it would look better if you took it a step further and actually created a completely original building haha.
But, i know that's quite a bit of work, so I wouldn't worry to much about what i have to say XD

I love the fakemon idea, of the pre evo's of scyther onix and pinsir (i was gonna do the same thing for the bugs, but include heracross haha)
But yeah, i love those pre evolutions (the torkoal one is good... but i could do without haha)

The main thing that bothers me though, is the green hair on the hero. If i could change one thing... that would be it. Just that, haha.

But yeah, pretty solid looking game you got here, I'll have to play the demo sometime when i get a chance :)

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
It's brilliant! I can't wait to play the full game, and the mouse control looks really cool!
Can you choose the babymon gender?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2022
OK, here's my BUG REPORT:

Tried a New Game: made it to the Prof. lab and after choosing my starter, the Prof. chastises me which traps me in a continuous loop of her repeating her rebuke over and over. Eventually she does stop, but only after she's moved in front of the staircase blocking me from leaving her lab. GAMEBREAKING BUG. (Although I've discovered a way to work around it. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.)

Tried continuing the save that comes with the game, where you play as the Girl named Dia: made it to where you interrupt the meeting of the Professors, and Prof. Oak explains what's been going on, where the background goes black while he's speaking (all you see is text). The problem is that the screen stays black after he's done. You can't see anything (due to the dark screen) and no amount of button pushing seems to move you anywhere or do anything. You're stuck--but the game's not frozen since you can access your menu and fiddle around with that, even saving your game. ANOTHER GAMEBREAKING BUG. (No workaround for this one)

More Bugs & Errors:
* If you enter the Prof. lab, then leave WITHOUT choosing a starter, you can still leave town even though you have no pokemon.
* In the lab there are several passability errors: you can walk onto the counter where the blue monitor is; you can walk onto the counter where the pokeball sits; and you can walk onto the left side of the long blue counter at the top of the lab.
* In the lab, when you choose your starter, if it's Cyndaquil or Mudkip, they're referred to as GRASS pokemon.

HOW TO GET PAST THE FIRST GAMEBREAKING BUG:
* Start a new game, enter the Prof. Lab, THEN LEAVE without choosing your starter.
* Then go back inside and choose your starter. When the Prof.'s words start looping, keep pressing the space bar or 'C' until she finally stops speaking--this will take awhile.
* Now leave the lab--you can exit because she left after you entered the 1st time, so now she's no longer blocking the stairs!
* Proceed to where you interrupt the meeting AND THIS TIME THE SCREEN WON'T GO DARK WHEN PROF. OAK SPEAKS TO YOU.

So, you can continue with your game from there. However, you will skip the 1st battle with the rival that's supposed to happen after you leave her lab. I don't know if this causes problems later on. At least you can now play more than 5 minutes of the demo though.

Bugs aside, GREAT WORK SO FAR!!

Game looks fun! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Hi :D
I tried out your game and it's realy awesome :o!
Your mapping skills are amazing :3

I realy enjoy the tiles you use in your game ;D
Did you make them by yourself or did you downloaded them somewhere o.o?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Looks great.
you should get a baby
-Sandshrew
-Seviper
-Crogunk
and
-Houndour

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
awesome game!!
supporting it right now, looks very good and I hope the game will have a exciting story

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
wow, its great to know this is still going. all the games that were big since i left are gone but you stuck to your's good luck mate and hope it gets finished and not abandonned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back