• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
@CrumbledCandyWrapper: Alright, so you are pending. The reason? Your history really isn't a lot of history. I gather that he moved to Iccirus City, and that he doesn't like the cold, but I need to know more.

How did he meet his best friends and his Pokemon? Did he do anything with his Pokemon (go on a journey, train in the gym every day) that would qualify him for the tournament. And most of all, how did his team get to be decent? There are a lot of wonderful histories all throughout the thread if you need to see what I'm looking for.

I like your characters, and I like that he has little quirks, but you need to really expand on that history~ He's had 24 years of life, and I imagine he did quite a bit with his Pokemaon in those years.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Okay I edited the history a bit ... well ... ALOT.

Hopefully it seems passable this time.

@AlexOzzyCake ; wow that IS freaky! I actually REALLY hope we get paired up now lol.

As for Dragonair evolving? ... No lol to be completely honest, I don't really care much for Dragonite, seeing as first of all it's such a random evolution from the latter, and secondly I never really liked him much anyways. Sorry :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
@AlexOzzyCake ; wow that IS freaky! I actually REALLY hope we get paired up now lol.

As for Dragonair evolving? ... No lol to be completely honest, I don't really care much for Dragonite, seeing as first of all it's such a random evolution from the latter, and secondly I never really liked him much anyways. Sorry :P
I'm pretty glad tbh, I don't like Dragonite either xD I'm sure our teams will work amazingly together; just don't go freezing Emolga with Cryogonal's Ice Breath k c; (This is assuming we're paired up at least; but there's no one else left without a pair so I'm guessing we are xD)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
No. You guys are the late kids. You get paired up, and you can't even complain.

DON'T TRY. THE GM HAS SPOKEN. (and is apparently losing her mind right about now.)

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
@AlexOzzyCake ; Haha! Well this should definitely be interesting then, and I'm sure Crazflake'll treat Emolga just fine. We'll HAVE to anyway seeing as we're pretty much stuck together for a while :]

@Starsprite ; no complaints here. Last come, last served and all that, lol.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Oh, and I'm going to be putting you guys in Space (the house, not the place), but it may be a while before I get you edited in. You can still post though, or at least look at the IC thread and act confused.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Not a dorm, but yeah. Sorry if you don't like Palkia, but it makes more sense for only one team to be in Distortion than it does for one team to be in Space. Objections?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Palkia is awesome ♥

K posted but it's kinda hard to know what to write about when nothing's happening yet. x] I went for the rooms being pretty grand and impressive since the prize money is huge so it's unlikely they'd spare any expenses, and the grounds are somewhat deserted other than the people setting up since Ryudo got there early...

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Alright~ Well I am willing to play any NPCs for anyone. All you have to do is ask. (I mean, interacting with a vendor or an audience member is kind of boring, but it's still interaction)

And yes. The whole thing is supposed to be quite lavish~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just thinking, it could be interesting to add a practice/casual arena for trainers to use whilst they aren't in tournament matches? I'm pretty sure most arenas would have one. xD It'd give us something to make our characters do, present more details on our Pokémon, and it'd be cool to read. x] Up to you though of course :D

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Sure hope that the other RPers are still willing to participate and its not just us. :/

As for the practice arena,Alex and I could gladly test out the concept for you, and if you don't like it *I'm sure the ensuing damages from a large-scale Pokemon battle will be a good enough reason to say it's (out of commission)* ;)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I don't think they would have signed up if they didn't intend on participating. It just takes a while to get everything settled.

That said, it sounds like an okay idea, though I seriously want some more people to post before the two of you go crazy. I can okay the idea, but for right now you need to meet your partner. If you want, to pass the time you guys can write up a joint post in a PM or VM?

I mean come on, you need to be inventive. You're supposed to interact with each other, otherwise it isn't quite as much fun.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
We're going to as soon as someone else has posted. xD But yeah we'll head over to a practice arena once we've met then ^^ It'll only be a 1 v 1 match but it's a great way to get to know your partner :3

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Good point, I suppose.

I was thinking of having a huge joint post between the two of us anyways. *did I say huge?* ignore that :P

But yea the practice arena idea was something I'm sure he wanted to implement as the RP progressed, more than likely after everyone had met and gotten better acquainted. I'm sure there's many things we could do after meeting one another anyways ...

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hey, joint posts are better than a whole bunch of little ones, though if it gets too big I'd prefer if you split it up a bit.

Okay, sneak preview. If all goes as planned, the more the plot progresses, the less you're going to have to think of things like finding entertainment.

So anyone that isn't Ozzy or CrumpledCandyWrapper, post when you can, and ask me any questions if you have them. The IC is here.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I have a couple of questions:

1 - How did we get invited to the tournament?

2 - Do our characters already know who their partners are? Or do they find out when they get there? If the latter, how so?

3 - Is there a specific method of travel people were meant to use to get to the location?

Sorry if these questions have been answered elsewhere, I may have missed them >.<

Back