• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Did you know?

Intelligence

The return
Years
I haven't seen a thread like this so I decided to create one.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. All normal rules apply
2. No swear words or being rude
3. One person at a time
4. No stupid Did you knows e.g. Did you know that I caught a Taillow today?
5. First person may post a Did you know, then the second person may comment on that and then. post his/her own Did you know.
6. Facts only!
7. Also have fun!

I'll start. Did you know that you can catch a Dragonite in White and Black?

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Really? I didn't know that.

Did you know that Dugtrio(or was it Diglett?)can learn Aerial Ace(and Slash too i believe) despite not having any claws shown nor the ability to fly?

EDIT: Lol, three posts in a row about Pokemon without arms.

Years
Did you know that although Zorua and Zoroark were the first 5th Gen Pokemon revealed, the first 5th Gen Pokemon to be created was Fraxure?

I got proof from Fraxure's Bulbapedia page.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I didn't know that. I thought the first Pokemon were Reshiram. :P

Did you know Vulpix must learn Energy Ball through breeding, despite it being a TM move?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
That's really very cool, and I didn't know it, but aren't you forgetting about Smeargle? :3

Did you know that in Generation I, they erred in making Psychic-type Pokémon immune to Ghost-type moves? Even though several sources at the time explicitly said that Psychic-type Pokémon are weak to Ghost-type attacks (as they are today since Generation II).

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
Did you know that Ghost and figthing are the only two types that give perfect coverage. ie. the only types that when combined can attack any pokemon for at least normal damage.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Sorry to be a ballbuster again, but Dragon and Fighting have perfect neutral coverage too. :x

Did you know the only difference between the movepools of Dusclops and Dusknoir is that Dusknoir can learn Focus Blast, and only one stat has a major change upon evolution?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
And BoltBeam.
Did you know that when Poliwag evolves into Poliwhirl
the Spiral on it's belly changes direction?

Back