• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I admire you Jess! Having the courage to type while getting these things out.
Nosebleeds? Isn't it what perverts have? Seems like I watched Naruto too much.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It only hurts any more if I touch my thumb to something, and I don't use my thumbs for typing. {: This same thing has happened before because I picked up a piece of a cactus for my sister, who was afraid to touch it. It took hours before I managed to get them all out.

a nosebleed is the relatively common occurrence of hemorrhage from the nose, usually noticed when the blood drains out through the nostrils.
(Wikipedia)
There.

Apparently so, Nathan. I'm apparently pretty tired...I just almost called you Dipu. ?_?

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok I see. A nosebleed is different than I thought haha. Go to sleep Jess! How'd you mistake me for Dipu? Everything in the way we look(forum-wise) is different.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah. In most anime it's common for anime characters (usually males) to get nosebleeds when they see someone in little or no clothes or just have sexual thoughts in general. Lol

But on a serious note , yeah get some sleep Jess, if it's affecting you.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nosebleeds? Isn't it what perverts have? Seems like I watched Naruto too much.

Well then. That explains everything! No wonder my nose is Niagara Falls every now and then. :I

Hah, just kidding. My last nose bleed was about 7 months ago. And it was really random.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Tchhh it's only like 8:30 here. I'm going to be up until midnight, at the least. My mind just isn't completely around. It's been a long, well, three weeks. Not necessarily bad, though. On the upside, I finally will be adopting a Uromastyx next week. :D

Once again, never had a nosebleed. My sister's fiance does, because something is actually wrong with him. Apparently his nose was operated on when he was a kid and they messed up. x:

Haha. My jaw keeps making cracking sounds. There's something wrong with my jaw, so it makes noises and gets stuck sometimes.

Last edited:

antemortemdave

well the radio said that the tvs dead
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
I've never had a nosebleed, though one of my friends has them very periodically. I can't imagine bleeding from the nose, haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I used to get nosebleeds all the time , though the last serious one I had was about 2 months ago. They're mainly cause by me always messing with my nose alot of the weather messing with it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
It's great to get an Uromastyx, but seriously you're tired Jess so go to sleep.
Actually I got a nosebleed after a fight. Does it counts?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I guess it does! Though I imagine it happened under different circumstances. Not that I'm an expert or anything.

It's really lame when a fight is "decided" when one person starts bleeding from the nose. Take this fight I was itching to watch:

"The two kids raise their fists, ready to fight. The bigger, clumsier one (the one I disliked) went for a swing, and the thinner, quicker dude (my friend!) ducked, then gave a hard jab right into the face. Cue the nose geyser. And the fight was over"

Biggest letdown ever.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
*An
Didn't even catch my mistake until now haha.

Tchhh lack of sleep hasn't killed me yet. It's pretty rare for me to actually sleep the entire night, so I'm used to it by now.

Eh, wrong kind of nosebleed, but close.

I haven't even had that kind of nosebleed, though haha. I've only been in a couple of fights (somehow), and one of them didn't last long enough for me to get hurt. The other I got out of with just a nasty bruise. Well, not including the fights that were just joking around.

Honest

Hi!
Years
But your body's full of it Chris. D=

And school literally killed my sleep cycle. High school, that is. Before that, I'd never get drowsy during the day, but cause of HS, I go to sleep at like 2. So I'm always dozing off in class or on the train ride to/from school.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I also partially blame this god forsaken website, Pokecommunity. It's been responsible for my lack of sleep as well. :I

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
PC is the main reason for my procrastination in the past. But now that te bulk of my final exams are done I don't have to feel guilty about it anymore. :D But yes, it sucks up all my internet time omg.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
LoL is making me procrastinate. Why should I write my 10 page paper when I could play??

Honest

Hi!
Years
and your body will be filled with my fist in a minute!!!!!

That sounds like it could get messy.

PC is the main reason for my procrastination in the past. But now that te bulk of my final exams are done I don't have to feel guilty about it anymore. :D But yes, it sucks up all my internet time omg.

PC is my main reason for my proctrastination in the present.

I STILL haven't done my 10 page thesis paper. And I think it was due a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back