• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Different colour themes?

Ganelon

The British Jedi
Years
Just a quick thought; I think it would be nice to be able to have alternate coloured skins for the site, or at least a "night mode" that darkens everything up. This blue reminds me of Windows 2000. I'd love to change it to a green or maybe navy blue shade.

Just a thought.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We actually have a plethora of forum skin/styles for you to pick from! :) Flick through the selection here or in the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
On top of what Magic said, certain skins have their own accents (variations of them by colour).

If you go to: Control Panel/Dashboard > Edit Options > Style Accent, you should be able to change the colour of the partiular skin you're using. Not all skins support style accents though. You should try out Chromatic and Chromatic 2.0, they have some neat style accents!

Back