• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
You can buy it in a house In
Merydian city.

Anyways I got my own question why isn't team steam is not letting me through to the west path way even after i beat the
Gym # 6 - Ricyan City Gym

Last edited:

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I have no idea where to find team steam after I beat there hidout. And I have Dive hm.
Find tha Alpha Plate (I don't remember exactly) in the hideout (near steam Admin). Bring it to Prof. Jasmine in Yellow Town.
Alright I have got six badges in Lauren already. I am in Noormeak City and obviously with a question. How do I get the Enigma Berry? I need it for Kilua's Alakazam and I am not sure where to obtain it.
Another way, teach a Pokemon Thief, use it on a berry tree. Randomly you'll get it.
Anyways I got my own question why isn't team steam is not letting me through to the west path way even after i beat the
Gym # 6 - Ricyan City Gym
Use Dig on the hole near them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
wesleyfg.weebly .com/legendary-pokeacutemon.html I just realized there was no shamin in this list yet I found one Lol.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
oh sorry that you didnt really understanded me:S:S:S
so let me explain a little im was at the 3th gym and when i wanted to go to the gym was the event with the gym leader who said something with sky tower so i thought that i should go in the sky tower but you cant get in coz of the guard he wont go away maybe you cant go in so i went again in the gym but i couldnt still go in:S:S so i just went down to flamenry city and there were nothing i explored the city more like speaking to people and such and returned to kosaka city i could go now in the gym even but still not in the sky tower i beated the gym and dont know what to do next:S:S:S im in flamenry city but nothing i cant go in the vulcano...
and someone said that i should beat prof ellie who is in flamenry city here by me he isnta there:S:S any idea???
and sorry if i was spamming:S:S and sorry for the bad english im german and i hope that you understanded me now a little maybe.....
This is weird... maybe if you did events in wrong way it somehow messes up... Well I guess you beat Kosaka Gym and then Flamenry City...? Maybe because you beat Flamenry Gym Ellie did not show up... he should be see right after you reach the city... have you tried going there again?
And if it's not big deal could you describe what did you do after you won your 2 badge in Lauren?

someone please help me, i cant find the ice gym leader...
where is she?
She is in snowy mountain cave just near the entrance ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Please Help!!

Can someone get me the full english version of this game
If there isn't one please inform me
Preferably a .gba or if not .ips
Problem is i cant get a right ruby rom

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So I finished both leagues and now I'm training for World Championship and catching legendaries (those random legendaries are kinda hard to find :D I still need Uxie, Raikou, Kobaruon and of course Regigigas and Jirachi that are in WCH area =))
But why am I talking about it? Of course I wanna boast about how I'm awesome...? No... I'm here to tell that this version has kinda lots of bugs... I'll post some I found to Wes and I'll see if he's going to try to fix those bugs. If he does then the translation will be postponed because, of course, I'd be translating bug-fixed version.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
This is weird... maybe if you did events in wrong way it somehow messes up... Well I guess you beat Kosaka Gym and then Flamenry City...? Maybe because you beat Flamenry Gym Ellie did not show up... he should be see right after you reach the city... have you tried going there again?
And if it's not big deal could you describe what did you do after you won your 2 badge in Lauren?
;)
yeah i went ther not only once again but 30 times and ellie is never there:S:S:S
i dont know why maybe i have to reset the entire game or something:S:S:S
so i try to explain a little more i went to kosaka city the event before the lake with some grunts showed and when i translated what they said in google translate it sayd something that they have to do this job good coz the boss was angry or so i went to kasaka through the lake beat the trainers and went of course straight after the pokecenter to the gym there comes the gym leader and say something with sky tower i guess coz after she go away and i treid to go in the gym it said something with sky tower the only thing is that i cant go in the sky tower coz there isa a gurad and say that it isnt allowed to enter for strangers(maybe noone can go in the sky tower at this point in the game...i guess)...so i treid still to go inside the gym but the same mentionig something with sky tower if im right so i started to explore more since i could go in the sky tower so i went through the forest before flamnry city and reached it there i thought that i should go in the fabrik of pokeballs but nothing there too and in the gym i couldnt go too because of the aron the same for the vulcan after i could do aniything more i went back to kosaka city where i could now go in the gym i beat it and now i am stuck ellie wont show up in flamenry city so that this means that i cant go with the story line....but i really dont know why ellie wont show up by me.......is it maybe that i should have go to flamenry city before entering kosaka gym or something??
sorry again for bad english im german and albanish

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2016
Is there a chance that game will come in english because is looking great. I would like to play but i dont know portuguese.

master2738

Deviant Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2011
has anyone been able to get this to work on the gpsphone???? if so please tell me how you did!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2015
i got it working on gpsphone. I used a downloads application from the appstore to download it after i sent it to myself through gmail, already patched. Then i used iFile to move it into my roms folder. I didnt really have to change anything

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
First of all congratulations over your hack. It's a really amazing one.
Up next, 3 things i want to ask:
Forget LOL
and 3rd: If u win Zhery E4 while u are in Lauren, the events will "reset", or is just my impression?

Regards.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
Weasley or somebody else why can't i play this hack with GAMEBOID (ANDROID GBA EMULATOR) can PLAY any other hack with this emulator except for this hack :/

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Weasley or somebody else why can't i play this hack with GAMEBOID (ANDROID GBA EMULATOR) can PLAY any other hack with this emulator except for this hack :/
Because Hacks are made to be played on VBA.

Anyways...

I can't believe that the final beta of Light Platinum has been released already!

Well, people, when I get back home today, I'll be working on the English version. Expect it to be released in 3 weeks. (Or earlier) Any additional bugs in Hack will be corrected. For example, Pokedex entries, scripting bugs, etc.

But why am I talking about it? Of course I wanna boast about how I'm awesome...? No... I'm here to tell that this version has kinda lots of bugs... I'll post some I found to Wes and I'll see if he's going to try to fix those bugs. If he does then the translation will be postponed because, of course, I'd be translating bug-fixed version.

Don't forget that I'm here too, Ash. Let's get this right on, partner!
If you've already started working on it, send me the patch.

Anyways, I think that you should finish translating Mirage first.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
wes and translators....you have been told a lot of times that your work is THE BEST EVER.....
pokemon anime is a part from my childhood..and now pokemon light platinum is a part from my 17 years.....

i read the cooment from Sacrastic Prince to ASH493 << Don't forget that I'm here too, Ash. Let's get this right on, partner!
If you've already started working on it, send me the patch. >>
i do not know if you are friends or no....but that i read, i really saw two FRIENDS!!!! Weslay,ASH and Sarcastic i do not know you but i really appreciate your work and the way you help and talk...if you are like this and in your real life then world with people like you would be much better

darkbelgian

Belgian pokémaster xD
Years
nicely done

I wanna say to everyone who is working on this version: Very nicely done!
I'm playing the portuguese version atm and although I understand practicly nothing of it :') it still is the best version i've ever seen (played around 10 different versions :p).

I'll be eagerly waiting for the english version to come out.

Respect and keep up the good works

darkbelgian, a Belgian fan :D

Back