• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Wait for a few mins and I'll trade (CANT FIND SOULSILVER D:) I'll only be a moments ALSO which FCof yours do I use?

I'm very sorry I cant find my Soulsilver right now would it be possible to trade my event shiny legendary dogs as stand ins until I can find it?
Diamond FC: 1463 3118 6362

EDIT: found it tell me which FC to use and well trade :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
I don't know if you're still here or not RNC, but I'll be on for another half hour if you aren't too busy to trade :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Wait for a few mins and I'll trade (CANT FIND SOULSILVER D:) I'll only be a moments ALSO which FCof yours do I use?

I'm very sorry I cant find my Soulsilver right now would it be possible to trade my event shiny legendary dogs as stand ins until I can find it?
Diamond FC: 1463 3118 6362

EDIT: found it tell me which FC to use and well trade :)
Sorry, you weren't on here when I posted that so I left!!

Would you be able to trade right now or are you busy with other things right now?
The page has gone over again, what was the trade again please??
alright ALL done currently awaiting trade in soulsilver
Sorry again, I'm retarded most of the time, what was the trade again please??

I don't know if you're still here or not RNC, but I'll be on for another half hour if you aren't too busy to trade :)
I wasn't busy, my internet has been acting up for the last couple of days, so I haven't really been here much, didn't want to deal with all the apologies I would have to have given!! :laugh:
I'll stay around until UTC+11's 10:00 pm
Same as above please!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey RNC

The trade was that you had a Celebi, Jirachi, Palkia and Arceus you could trade me. However, you never chose the 4 pokemon in return that you wanted. I have the following to offer:

Groudon lv. 50 UT
Groudon lv. 70 UT
Kyogre lv. 70 UT
Rayquaza lv. 73
Regigigas lv. 70 UT
Dialga lv. 47 UT
Uxie lv. 40 UT
Mesprit lv. 40 UT
Azelf lv. 40 UT

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
The trade was :
Your pikachu colored pichu and the celabii from that event that unlocks a new thing about team rocket and giavani for my egg moved pokemon of your choice

AND the trade was in generation 4

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey RNC,

I was hoping we could get the trade done tonight. I don't mean to rush you or be pushy, I'm just going to be losing my wifi soon and i'd like to get it over with :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC

The trade was that you had a Celebi, Jirachi, Palkia and Arceus you could trade me. However, you never chose the 4 pokemon in return that you wanted. I have the following to offer:

Groudon lv. 50 UT
Groudon lv. 70 UT
Kyogre lv. 70 UT
Rayquaza lv. 73
Regigigas lv. 70 UT
Dialga lv. 47 UT
Uxie lv. 40 UT
Mesprit lv. 40 UT
Azelf lv. 40 UT
Sorry, I remember the trade now, I don't need any pokes from you as I have all of those and don't need any other copies!!
The trade was :
Your pikachu colored pichu and the celabii from that event that unlocks a new thing about team rocket and giavani for my egg moved pokemon of your choice

AND the trade was in generation 4
Hopefully I am remembering right, you are in the east time zone??

Hey RNC,

I was hoping we could get the trade done tonight. I don't mean to rush you or be pushy, I'm just going to be losing my wifi soon and i'd like to get it over with :)
No rush, if you are 4th gen, we can do the trade right now??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just send me trash please, what is your fc and use my, wait, wait, wait, what was the celebi, the jirachi and the arceus for?? That way I know which game to put in!! As for the palkia, use my 3rd pearl fc please!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Just send me trash please, what is your fc and use my, wait, wait, wait, what was the celebi, the jirachi and the arceus for?? That way I know which game to put in!! As for the palkia, use my 3rd pearl fc please!!

My friend code is 5458 1968 8264 All 4 of them would be to this game, Soul Silver

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, well since those 3 are only events, meet me in there now for the palkia please and then I will come back in there on my event (1st event game) with those 3 for you!! :)

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
RNC, I almost have the Male Ice Shard Phanpy and Head Smash Aron ready in 4th Gen. I can probably trade for the Shiny Trained Yanmega and the Shiny Trained Metagross within 15 minutes.

Back