• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Why the heck...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
When I go to type a visitor message, I go to tab to the "post message" button and the focus shifts RIGHT to the top of the website. I have to tab like 20 times in order to get back to the "post message" button. This is quite disorienting and I lost several visitor messages this way.

EDIT: One other suggestion, tabbing through to controls opens the control panel, but I need to tab through the lower row to actually be able to access these options. Shouldn't the focus order be that these options are hit first?

also this is terrible inaccessible design plz fix

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
No it seems that you don't understand, here's a video demonstrating the problem.

The tabbing between the visitor message and its corresponding button are the major concern here, but the other points I bring up in the video are concerns for accessibility. Don't mind the notifications thing though, it seemed to be working properly.

Back