• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamato-san

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
It's basically a horror interpretation of the move Curse as used by non-Ghost Pokémon.

just so you're aware, "Curse" was actually a complication when the game was converted to English. In Japanese, のろい "noroi" can mean both "a curse" (using the kanji 呪い), and "slow" (uses the kanji 鈍い). As you can see, they played on the homonym (and possibly took advantage of the fact that the games practically never use kanji, just kana), making the same move act differently with Ghost-types.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I have the first few sentences written in my mind, and a general idea of what the fic is. Haven't written anything actually, since from Thursday afternoon until Monday night I don't write.

But I do have to have the fic finished by the twenty-fifth, since it's a birthday present for someone.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
xP I'm not about to ship off a present to another country. Besides, it's what my group of friends do: we write stories or draw pictures for presents since that's where our talents are. And it means a lot more than that present that you can buy at a store.

And yeah...some of us live in different countries. So it's difficult. xP

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
For one-shots or short stories, this would be a good idea, say, someone comes up with a theme, like, 'Articuno', and we'd all have to write a shrt story fo some sort on Articuno.

So, I'm all for it.

I already have had a comedy Idea for an Articuno fic I came up with years ago.

Articuno is all schizo and emo after loosing his home to Blaine, and thus many misadventures insue, trying hard to get Blaine off without loosing to his Magcargo (That usually 1HKOs it with Fire and Rock Atatcks). I got the idea thouroughly developed, but I've never summed up the courage to actually write it >.>;

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
What's the most objectionable thing you plan to add to your story (if you haven't done so already)?

Spoiler:

If adds more drama, IMO.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
From the official rules said:
5.) No word limit. The fanfics are not being judged, so go crazy writing them.
Go crazy means...well, write as much as you want. Since these fics aren't being judged, I figured that there was no point in placing a word cap.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
I started writing mine... ish... It will change like 20 million times before the end of the month....

And I personally would LOVE to get a fan fic or fan art for a birthday present! =] Things like that mean so much more than store bought things I think.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Agreed one hundred percent on the fic/picture as present thing, Yuna! ^^ I love the present I got from my friend when she used her fic characters to wish me a happy birthday two years ago.

And don't worry, Dogar The Brave. This challenge is a monthly thing, so even if you can't write a fic this month for this prompt, there will be many other chances in the future.

I should forget about thinking about writing tonight. I just got me some loverly Sim-eyes. <3

Bay

Years
Yeah, like everyone else said, this fic challenge thing sounds found.

Hm...rain? Dang it, I got one fic idea I can use but it'll be a big spoiler for "Nothing, Everything" (thought up of a few backstory ideas to use...XD)

Not sure if I'll make it this month as I'll be very busy this month. Hope to try for one prompt though. ^^

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
So I just know this fic is NOT going to be one of my best works. =/ But tis cool. It happens. I've very out of practice, I haven't wrote it a long LONG time...

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
I have my idea ready, just haven't started because I need to finsih schoolwork. [My mom's going crazy over it =(] I should have it finished before the month is over. Anyways, I just can't wait to see what others come up with =).

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
This does look interesting. *w*

I think I'd definitely be able to join, seeing as how I wrote it up and finished it yesterday after I read through everything, my only problem is waiting til the month's over. x3

But I guess I should go over it a few million times just to make sure its as good as it can be. -nods-

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
You can actually post it at any time. ^^; The deadline is just when all fics have to be in by. No later. Sooner? Oh yes.

So go ahead and post it now. I won't mind.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I already have had a comedy Idea for an Articuno fic I came up with years ago.

Articuno is all schizo and emo after loosing his home to Blaine, and thus many misadventures insue, trying hard to get Blaine off without loosing to his Magcargo (That usually 1HKOs it with Fire and Rock Atatcks). I got the idea thouroughly developed, but I've never summed up the courage to actually write it >.>;

Is my idea really that bad? O.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back