• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Is there an item to light dark places? It could have helped me with the Squirtle Squad and the Pokemon Tower, but at least I somehow managed with the Squad.

Nope. Those places are intentionally difficult to navigate.

BTW, I reuploaded the beta. I don't know if the Surge-thunder stone event wasn't working or not, but I fixed something in the script anyway, and I tested that. When I lost to Surge, and talked to Joy after being healed, she gave me the thunder stone. So it should work in the current upload.

Years
i just cant find the squirtle squard.. I cant pass through the police until i have caught it.. however the pokemon does not in the cave.. What should i do?

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
After you get the Old Rod face the water and instead of using the rod press the A button. When you do so a Squirtle will appear from the water and obduct Pikachu. Go to the right and enter the cave. It will be dark but try to find them and talk to Squirtle. After that look at the cave for a different exist and then you'll find a Mart. Take a Super Potion (for free) and return to the cave. Give Pikachu the Super Potion and Squirtle will join you automatically.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
i had the same problem i had to use walkthrough wall cheat :(

Guys, you don't have to cheat. It's a riddle. And I already provided the answer to this earlier in the thread, but I'll do it again if you're too lazy to look. But you don't have to cheat.

Spoiler:

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
There is a glitch at the PC that make sometime Bad Eggs appear in box 3 and invisitble, unusable and no-name pokemon appear at the boxes.

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I decided to start the game all over again and after I beat the Cerulean gym Officer Jenny wont let me pass through the house that leads outside the city.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
I'm having a problem at Bill's Lighthouse. I took off his costume and called Prof. Oak, but there is no exit, so I can't leave.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2018
i have a question on what to do next. i beat mistys gym and beat team rocket and got the badge. then i beat all the trainers all the way up to the school and took and passed the test. and then i caught bulbasaur.....now what?

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
Go south untill you see Charmander. Talk to it, go south to the pokemon center, talk to the trainers near the table and return for Charmander to get him. After that is over go south of the center and turn right when you can. Keep going there and enter the house to get the Old Rod. Face the water and press A button. Go right and enter the cave to talk to squirtle. Look for a different passage to get the Super Potion and return to get Squirtle automatically.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2018
Go south untill you see Charmander. Talk to it, go south to the pokemon center, talk to the trainers near the table and return for Charmander to get him. After that is over go south of the center and turn right when you can. Keep going there and enter the house to get the Old Rod. Face the water and press A button. Go right and enter the cave to talk to squirtle. Look for a different passage to get the Super Potion and return to get Squirtle automatically.

south from where? the road is still closed for me

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Er Metapod, I'm trapped in Bill's Lighthouse.. lol

You have to be more specific to help me understand. How has the exit disappeared? What happened? I've never encountered this glitch. I've always been able to go in and out of the lighthouse without any trouble.

Back