• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ICON's hot like Mexico, rejoice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmas

General
Years
I just can't help but come back, it's addicting :3

Who will do it: Let's go with this Aizuke this time :D
Username: Esmas
Render/Stock/Screencap: Here.
Text: None.
Other: Whatever makes it look best in your eyes. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Who will do it: I'd be happy with either on of you guys! So, whoever would like to, or whoever gets here the quickest XD
I'll go with Aizuke then, seeing as in Maly has made me stuff before :D
Username: Come Clarity
Render/Stock/Screencap: http://i49.tinypic.com/sxyigx.png

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
September;
soad4.png
soad3.png
soad2.png
soad1.png

Goketsu;
fmaa4.png
fmaa3.png
fmaa2.png
fmaa1.png

Ambellina;
dc4.png
dc3.png
dc2.png
dc1.png

I hope you all like. I'm not good with lack of colour, and Ambellina, I'm sorry they are so plain. I'm having like graphic block or something. XD;

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Hayley Williams, ĔśMåş and Come Clarity (Gavin), I'll do all yours today. Sorry about the delay, I've been somewhat busy.

Also, my slots are full, so anyone else requesting, Jared will do and anyone requesting from me, will be denied. So take that in mind.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
'Ello ello.

Who will do it: JARED! : D
Username: entrancer.
Stock: clicky
Text: Dawn French
Other: Could you make three please, one with text and ♥, one with just text and the last with no text at all. It it causes too much trouble, just do whatever is easiest.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Okay, so I've updated the rules a bit.

And I apologize for lateness, I've been really busy with my in real life. :x I've skipped Gavin's request because he told me I could. And I'm in some sort of graphics slump, and the pictures I've been provided weren't much to work with so yeah..

Hayley Williams;
i1.png
i2.png
i3.png
i4.png

ĔśMåş;
p3.png
p1.png
p2.png

Annd I'll only be taking one request at a time now so yeah. :x All others will be denied.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Gavin: I'll do your request. Expect it later/tomorrow.
Entrancer: Got it, Expect the same.

Sorry Goketsu, Please read over the rules, it hasn't been 3 days since your last request. Your request is denied for now.

And I will say this here, as I'm tired of PM/VMing people, but PLEASE CREDIT US. We take the time to do this, and not crediting us, makes it seem that you are claiming it as your own. Thanks.

Years
Sorry Goketsu, Please read over the rules, it hasn't been 3 days since your last request. Your request is denied for now.

Sorry about that I should have read the rules ;/ my bad . Well it has been 3 days now so I guess I'll repost it now if that's ok?

this one is for a different site that I go to , but I'll be sure to give credit.

Who will do it: Whoever is available first =)

Username: Goketsu
Render/Stock/Screencap: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc288/FullmetalX425/Avatars/rsz_futuregohan.png
Text (not too much, please): none
Other: I tried making an avatar out of future gohan myself and I like the way it looks as far as the avatar itself. I just need some effects added to it to make his hair look golden blonde and to make it look more super sayainy

Thanks in advance <3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
Ok, I just wanted to say, I've been busy, and I haven't been feeling well. I will get the icons done, but I don't want any complaints. XD; Sorry for the delay.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Okay so my apologies to jiggy for taking so long.

icons25.png
icons24.png
icons23.png
icons22.png

But as of effective immediately, I'll be shutting the shop down. Since Jess/Unforgettable and I have limited time in doing our requests due to personal issues.

So I'll be asking a mod to close the shop and the request's Jess still has, she'll VM or PM to you whenever she has the chance to finish them. Sorry for the inconvienence, but we'll make another shop in the future. So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back