• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

using "plug and play" scripts

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
I know next to nothing about scripting and am just starting to learn. I wanted to use the BW UI and animation that Luka SJ and other members had worked on, but every time I try to use it I get this error:

Script: '' line 157 NameError occurred.

undefined method 'pbLoadPokemonBitmap' for class 'object'

no matter how I try to paste the script this happens

so, how do I use these plug and play scripts?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
thanks for replying. im really new to this. I've tried to plug the scripts in and I get the above error. What am I doing wrong?
Well, with regards to my scripts specifically, you're not following the instructions. I keep answering the same thing over and over again, and the opening post in the thread clearly states where you have to paste the scripts. You haven't pasted your scripts in properly.
Copy and paste the scripts into your game, above Main, but make sure that the following script sections stay above your newly copied scripts:
  • PokeBattle_AnimationPlayer
  • PokeBattle_ActualScene
  • PokeBattle_Battle
  • PSystem_Utilities
I don't know what else I could say in english, to get this point across.

Back