• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ignoring the spelling mistakes this doesn't look good Metapod...
I haven't played it yet and I think I'll wait for beta 3.5 seeing all those bugs that are pilling up :(
I hope you can get rid of those annyoing insects.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
I think I found a bug. When you play as the female character, if change into the sleeping clothes you become Ash. Also, afterwards when your mother gives the running shoes your sprite turns into the boy OW.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I think I found a bug. When you play as the female character, if change into the sleeping clothes you become Ash. Also, afterwards when your mother gives the running shoes your sprite turns into the boy OW.
This hack is meant to be played as Ash as the main character that's why Metapod did not include female char.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Hello All. ;)
I have found a bug , when i came to St.Anne my Screen is Black.. ;/
Can Someone tell my how can i fix this ?

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
Hello All. ;)
I have found a bug , when i came to St.Anne my Screen is Black.. ;/
Can Someone tell my how can i fix this ?

that happened to me too,help please?

screen turns black when i enter the ss anne.
what should i do ?

Edit the warps in A-map to
tut.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Do I just patch the 3.0 one on my old AshGray game or patch it on a firered one? Do I have to start over?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Seeing all of these bugs, I might wait till 3.5 comes out.

I will release a fixed bug beta when I get the chance to work on it. Keep reporting all glitches so the next release can be as error-free as possible.

I'm not surprised about there being glitches I didn't encounter - that happened to me with the last beta as well. Anyone who decides to download it is essentially a beta tester for me. :)

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Meta, do you think you can make more of the Team Rocket battles into double battles? They like to fight dirty =)

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
hey everyone, I need someones help, at the begining of the game when you woke up and go downstairs it freezes. Metapod I need your help.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
1. I can't access to New Island because talking to the current will turn all my PKMN to eggs. So, I decided to change warps and so that it will lead me directly to the New Island building.

2. However, things did go any better there. After talking to Nurse Joy (When she requests me to release the PKMN), my team got turned into eggs again. How can I battle Mewtwo with a bunch of lousy eggs? So far, these are two bugs that prevent me going further into the hack.

3. If you try and teach Bulbasaur Solarbeam in the episode - Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden, it will become an egg.

I haven't been able to replicate these bugs - none of them turn my Pokemon into eggs. I tried it with different Pokemon and different positions in the party. Maybe try a different rom.

If others have this problem as well, please post the team you're using and if you can remember, the order they were in.

The St. Anne thing wasn't a problem with the warp, but a glitch with the header, which is fixed. I'll upload a new link with that bug fixed soon.

Back