• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Really like the first banner. Really nice sprites and you (or how ever made them) did an excellent job at taking new Pokemon and making them look like they're from Red and Blue and they're accurate to how simple Game Freak would have to make the new gen Pokemon back then.
The second toke me a while to get the joke, but it wasn't very funny in my opinion. Clever though. It also doesn't have proper grammar which bothers me.The "t" in "that's" and the I need to be capitalized and there's no period. Sorry I'm a grammar freak.
Overall: 5/10 Good first banner, but a not so good second one.

And I was ninja'd by Hikari.

8/10 I have never seen or heard of The Newsroom, though it sounds familiar. Really good colors and a neat quote with organized links.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
@Hikari: 10000000/10 for the newsroom Sig.

@AWsquared: 8/10 for Owl City...still have yet to listen to the new album (I REALLY NEED TO SOON...maybe today. XD)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
10/10

Seriously...the first season of The Newsroom was probably one of my favorite seasons of Television in the recent past.

Also, I'm trying to find a new theme...looking back through my old photobuckets lol

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oh wow, nice n_n
The colors on the banner are great, the text size for the links and the layout are also nice. I'd go without the icons though, but it still looks pretty neat. 7.5/10.

Years
7/10
keep putting weird signatures and i will rate your signature lower and lower and lower and lower lower and lower and lower and lower lower and lower and lower and lower and lower and lower and lower until it is zero

Mentalii

Back
Years
6/10 Hmm I think that I prefer that one than the Assange one. But I'm still not fond of the picture :/ The quote is good.

Years
10/10

It all looks perfect - the butterfly, the flowers, the text, the color. Only thing is that I don't recognize the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back