• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
Years
Sorry about this guys, but the server crashed again. Steve will get it back up shortly and I'll see if I can figure out what's causing the server to crash every ~4 days.

Hm.. Pokemon Showdown is down too, so maybe this time it's not PC server's problem.

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
Years
Main is working perfect for me..

r4cwilj.png

It's not down but it's definitely not working..

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Sorry about this guys, but the server crashed again. Steve will get it back up shortly and I'll see if I can figure out what's causing the server to crash every ~4 days.

Oh that's sad to hear, we gotta wait for rukario to up it, hmm maybe some codes are the problems, bro try getting new codes from open source of main

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I honestly think you've already pinpointed your problem. It's likely your netbook, given the fact that you've already tried other browsers. Regardless though, I would trying clearing my browsers cache and see if that could help.
lol

cleared cache, everything seems to work fine now. thx! just thought it would be troublesome to key in passwords and such again -.- otherwise i would have cleared earlier :p

edit: hmm since latest post. SERVER WORKS NOW :D

Last edited:
Years
It appears the server might be down again... I was disconnected and when I reloaded I couldn't connect. Server always derps up at the worst times I say.

Sirfetch’d

It appears the server might be down again... I was disconnected and when I reloaded I couldn't connect. Server always derps up at the worst times I say.

It was restarted for updates but seems to have...broken instead XD

ZoneX

Spriter
Years
I'm sorry to come off as a "noob" for posting this but I seriously need help(or at least walk me through) of how the heck do I register on this battle server!! I went to the "join chat" and typed in "/nick" and got to choose my username but when I go to choose a password it keeps saying "wrong password" and I'm still under a "guest" name!! I dont know what else to do and it's getting downright irritating at this point cause I've been trying to register for two days straight now with no luck at all!! I'm starting to think Pokemon Showdown isn't even worth it at all and all I wanted to do was have fun battling online!!

Can someone please tell me what it is I'm doing wrong!!! Would greatly appreciate it!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm sorry to come off as a "noob" for posting this but I seriously need help(or at least walk me through) of how the heck do I register on this battle server!! I went to the "join chat" and typed in "/nick" and got to choose my username but when I go to choose a password it keeps saying "wrong password" and I'm still under a "guest" name!! I dont know what else to do and it's getting downright irritating at this point cause I've been trying to register for two days straight now with no luck at all!! I'm starting to think Pokemon Showdown isn't even worth it at all and all I wanted to do was have fun battling online!!

Can someone please tell me what it is I'm doing wrong!!! Would greatly appreciate it!!

First of all, calm down.

Second of all, when you click on "join chat" you should have a pop up that says "enter a username". If it's a registered username then you enter your password. If it says your password is not correct, try again. If it seems that you have forgotten your password, then you're gonna have to make a new name/new account. Be sure you double check your passwords though.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
VwPqx9F.png

fMgxoQe.png

I request he is made into Mash potato and eaten with cheese please.

Also I am actually being serious that this was rather unpleasant, when I came off the Showdown page my computer just locked up aka Froze because of all the desktop notifications I was getting. ;s

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I was just banned for the username "electroballera" but I have never been on that account?

My username is Jessay

Edit: I think it's probably because someone told me to go on the account "Cute Pears" earlier, and I got locked. But I was able to get unlocked. The original user of that account and other people were all on the electroballera account and I guess someone on Cute Pears got banned which got me banned as well

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I was just banned for the username "electroballera" but I have never been on that account?

My username is Jessay

Edit: I think it's probably because someone told me to go on the account "Cute Pears" earlier, and I got locked. But I was able to get unlocked. The original user of that account and other people were all on the electroballera account and I guess someone on Cute Pears got banned which got me banned as well

Were you banned or locked? It's likely that your IP addresses is similar to the proxy IP addresses that were banned a couple of months ago. If you're at the server and you're just locked, then talk to any staff member online except for PokeCommBot (because, well, that's a bot).

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
The phrases "faggot", "fgt", "fggt", "nigger", and "cunt" are banned now. Originally, the staff would take action accordingly, but now the bot will automatically mute you instead. "Nigga" remains unbanned, but please don't use it as a replacement for nigger as a form of disrespect. As always, context is everything.

I request he is made into Mash potato and eaten with cheese please.

Also I am actually being serious that this was rather unpleasant, when I came off the Showdown page my computer just locked up aka Froze because of all the desktop notifications I was getting. ;s
I recommend contacting a staff member right then so that we can address it while it's happening.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
The phrases "faggot", "fgt", "fggt", "nigger", and "cunt" are banned now. Originally, the staff would take action accordingly, but now the bot will automatically mute you instead. "Nigga" remains unbanned, but please don't use it as a replacement for nigger as a form of disrespect. As always, context is everything.

I recommend contacting a staff member right then so that we can address it while it's happening.

Cigar wolf. :3 <3

Any update regarding my ban?

Incesticide here.

#FreeBotti2k14/15. :DDD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Thanks for banning me without any update, wolf. That's why I went there in the first place.
You would get a faster response if you just asked for an update from the original person you sent the PM to (stranger). He has been too busy lately to get back to you on the matter. I'll send you an explanation in his stead soon.

Back