• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team- Solar and Lunar (Recruiting)

Kenny1

On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skil
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
@GoldenZekrom
I fixed the tree now, take a look:

MgRJhNw.png

Kenny1

On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skil
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
He'll probably tell you soon.
So dont worry.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 10, 2014
Name: Ixmol / David
Skills:None, since I am totally new to actually rom hacking.
What you will apply for: I would apply for game balancing and beta testing.
Since I noticed that a lot of rom hacks focus to much on story and grafics, I would apply as someone who thinks about enemy movesets, pokemon level, who would beta test it, to check if the balancing is right and if the game feels good.

But as I am new to hacking I am open for anything you want me to, I'm looking forward on watching some Mapping tutorials because this would also be something that i would love to do.

Another, maybe not so important thing is that I would maybe translate the text for my german friends :)
Rate yourself out of 10: You will rate me after some weeks of work ;)
Proof of Work: -
Availability:I'll check the forum daily, but since i'm on vacation right now I have pretty much 2-3 hours a day

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2018
Name: Ixmol / David
Skills:None, since I am totally new to actually rom hacking.
What you will apply for: I would apply for game balancing and beta testing.
Since I noticed that a lot of rom hacks focus to much on story and grafics, I would apply as someone who thinks about enemy movesets, pokemon level, who would beta test it, to check if the balancing is right and if the game feels good.

But as I am new to hacking I am open for anything you want me to, I'm looking forward on watching some Mapping tutorials because this would also be something that i would love to do.

Another, maybe not so important thing is that I would maybe translate the text for my german friends :)
Rate yourself out of 10: You will rate me after some weeks of work ;)
Proof of Work: -
Availability:I'll check the forum daily, but since i'm on vacation right now I have pretty much 2-3 hours a day

You have been accepted as a beta tester! Welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
Application form:
Skill/s: Mapping, Some Scripting, GFX, Video Editing (Possible Trailer?)
Proof of work: (Don't Have 15 Posts so I cant Link....)
Past EXP: Made a Slender game, Working On a Personally Rom Hack
Contact Info: Skype krzojr1016
Time Zone: Pacific

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Name: GreyBidoof
Skills: Pokemon data editing, save editing, limited trainer/pokemon sprite editing and inserting. I can also do basic mapping with advance map, and some limited scripting.
What you will apply for: Anything listed above
Rate yourself out of 10: 6, since I'm no expert, but I'm not bad either.
Proof of Work: attached
Availability: Usually at least an hour every day

LxNightWalker

Sniper of The Year
Years
Name: LxNightWalker
Skills: Quite at mapping (just new to hacking, sorry)
Applying for: Mapping, or a beta tester
Rate yourself out of 10: (EDIT) 6/10 now, can place events, scripts, warps, etc.
Availability: I'll make it 3-4 times a week, because I'm on vacation.
Proof of work: -

Last edited:

Fropi Guy

Blazien :D
Years
Yoooooo, I can help, i was working on my own hack when i found this thread, I'm totally in, I'm not really good with mapping but i can Pokefuse, Make storyline, Script, Beta test. GET YOU MEGA EVOLUTION but you can't Megavolve in battle, exp Blaziken once you fully evolve him you get another stage Mega Blaziken ....... i can Map but like after 30 days ... Practicing :p

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
Name:Jaylevis
skills: scripting. inserting pokemon sprites in game and changing their attacks and stuff
applying for: everything above
rate yourself out of 10 : scripting 5/10 still kind of a noob but i know everything till movesprite givepokemon flags vars and such
proof : this is a battle script i wrote for my abandoned hack

Spoiler:

availability: Um i check PC time to time in the day.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
Name: Shubunkus/Ian
Skills: Scripting
What you will apply for: Scripter
Rate yourself out of 10: What number will make me look good without sounding cocky? hahaha
Proof of Work:
This is a script for what was supposed to be Dark Rising 2 before it was abandoned.
Spoiler:

Availability: Since my exams are over I'm pretty much available any time.

Back