• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sinnovan League

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
bannerfans_2878983.png

Welcome, one, all! In honor of the newly discovered Ranse region, the Pokémon League created an archipelago of islands between Sinnoh and Unova. Currently, 8 islands surround one center island. Each island contains Pokémon from all regions and the Pokémon living on the islands corresponds to the type of the gym leaders. All Gym Leaders are from past regions, with different Pokémon. We only have 3 spots filled, which you can see down below. Now, what are you waiting for? Go!

You must PM me if you want to be a Gym Leader. VM the gym leader to get ready for battle. All battles are conducted on Pokémon Online. Report results here so i can fill out the results. If you get to beat me (if you can), you get a choice to be New Champion or to challenge again. Each leader is permitted one Legendary on team and the Champion can have two. A Leader can challenge the Champion and if they win, the leader reaches Prestige level, allowing 2 legendarys.

Gym 1: Electric User - Elesa (SniDERPvy)
Gym 2:
Gym 3:
Gym 4:
Gym 5:
Gym 6:
Gym 7:
Gym 8:

:Elite Four 1
:Elite Four 2
:Elite Four 3
Dragon User - Lance (SniDERPvy) :Elite Four 4​
Champion