• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

****Underrated Pokemon Club****

Who has the best shiny?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neosprin

Horsea's Mother
Years
THE UNDERRATED POKEMON CLUB!

If you were to ask a non-Pokemon fan what their
favorite Pokemon was, the answer would probably be
"PIKACHU IS SO CUTE!" or, "Charizard is beast, man!"
Everybody likes overrated Pokemon, but what about the
UNDERrated Pokemon? Is there any love for the darling little
Parasect? What about Lumineon? That's what I'm here to discuss

I love all Pokemon, but the ignored ones really stand out to me. I want all of you Gastrodon lovers, or Qwilfish lovers to join this club! I get REALLY happy when I see people say, "Swalot is so cute!" or, "Mr. Mime is EPIC!" It just makes me want to burst into confetti! I love it, SOOOOOOO much. If you want to join this club, look DOOOWN!

********CLUB RULES!********

Rule 1. Follow all PC rules!

Rule 2. TRY to stay active.

Rule 3. Respect other people's opinions!

!!!!!!!!!!HOW TO JOIN THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!

|
Post this info down below V

Example:

Username: Neosprin
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Liepard
Why you want to join this club: I made this club. :D
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Vileplume
Underrated Partner: Liepard (Kiara)

Why you love your favorite underrated Pokemon:
It reminds me of my cat Kiara, and I love her so.

Answer to topic of the week:
[INSERT ANSWER HERE]

******TOPIC OF THE WEEK!******

If you could keep any underrated Pokemon in your home, in real life, which one would it be? (You have to treat it like a pet, it won't feed itself)

List of Underrated Pokemon!

If your partner Pokemon is not on this list, I will add it to the list. ;)

Parasect line
Gastrodon line
Crawdaunt line
Swalot line
Medicham line
Aggron line
Musharna line
Mr. Mime line
Electivire line
Jynx line
Kangaskhan
Manetric line
Fearow line
Arbok line
Bibarel line
Grumpig line
Xatu line
Ariados line
Lumineon line
Cacturne line
Hitmonchan/lee/top line
Granbull line
Mawile
Garbodor line
Lanturn line
Crobat line
Tangrowth line
Whiscash line
Sudowoodo line
Probopass line
Seaking line
Floatzel line
Kecleon
Torkoal
Lapras
Qwilfish
Basculin
Victreebell line
Durant
Heatmor
Armaldo line
Golduck line
Marowak line (kosuke)
Stoutland line
Liepard line
Ambipom line
Mamoswine line
Azumarill line
Ledian line
Roserade line
Kabutops line
Omastar line
Cradily line
Masquerain line (Pacifist)
Donphan line
Magikarp (no Gyarados, too overrated): (chuckleslucifer: Beastmode,)
Sandslah line
Dugtrio line
Flygon line
Reniculus line
Lanturn line (Cirno)
Honchkrow line (DarkEmeraldRarity)
Pachirisu (AlexOzzyCake)

Again, I will add any more Pokemon that are in your partner box thing, but are not in my list. I will also add your name next to your partner Pokemon on the list.

Staff]
Founder: Creator of the thread, watches over chat, can do anything they please within the thread
Owner: Watches over chat, very very trusted by Founder, can promote members, can create contests or rules
Co-Owner: Can do anything the owner can do, besides promoting/demoting members and creating rules
Admin: Watches over chat, and can create contests

Everyone else!
Trusted: Trusted by Admin, Owner, Co-Owner and Founder, and can create contests
Friend: Has 2 + posts on the thread and is considered a friend by the Founder
Newbie: New member! YAAAAY!

Founder: Neosprin
Owner:
Co-Owner:
Admin:

Trusted:
Friend: Pacifist
Newbie: sasuke, chuckleslucifer, Cirno, AlexOzzyCake, DarkEmeraldRarity

Please post down below about your friendship with your partner, a recent adventure you had, and of course suggestions on which Pokemon to add to the list and why!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING!

Last edited:

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Username: Pacifist
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Masquerain
Why you want to join this club: Because i want to show everyone the hidden potential some pokémon have :3
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Torkoal
Underrated Partner: Masquerain

Masquerain is just so cool, i remember him from the anime just being a boss in the contests, and quiver dance pls my favorite move ever ^_^

Ariados has such a wide level up movepool and can learn nice mover via TM, breeding and tutoring
Oh and english isn't my main language so sorry about any mistakes i've made

Neosprin

Horsea's Mother
Years
Username: Pacifist
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Masquerain
Why you want to join this club: Because i want to show everyone the hidden potential some pokémon have :3
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Torkoal
Underrated Partner: Masquerain

Masquerain is just so cool, i remember him from the anime just being a boss in the contests, and quiver dance pls my favorite move ever ^_^

Ariados has such a wide level up movepool and can learn nice mover via TM, breeding and tutoring
Oh and english isn't my main language so sorry about any mistakes i've made

Thanks for posting! I really appreciate it! Yes, of course hou have been accepted into the club! THANKS! By the way I totally agree with you about Masquerain :D

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
Username: kosuke
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Marowak
Why you want to join this club: I really like many underrated pokemon, and they've got very good potential. Some of them are even stronger than some non-underrated pokemon.
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Fearow
Underrated Partner: Marowak

I really like the concept of Marowak, and i like him in the anime.

Which underrated Pokemon has the best movepool? (In your opinion)

Hitmonchan! He's got a good range of moves of different elements. I say he's an ELEMENTAL PUNCHER! XD

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
129.gif

129.png
username: Chuckleslucifer
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Magikarp
Why you want to join this club: Underrated pokemon cna be pretty good
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Magikarp
Underrated Partner: Magikarp nicknamed: Beastmode

Why you love your favorite underrated Pokemon: *splash* it's a cool looking fish

Magikarp. splash and tackle are IMO the greatest moves...

(its what scott would do)

Neosprin

Horsea's Mother
Years
129.gif

129.png
username: Chuckleslucifer
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Magikarp
Why you want to join this club: Underrated pokemon cna be pretty good
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Magikarp
Underrated Partner: Magikarp nicknamed: Beastmode

Why you love your favorite underrated Pokemon: *splash* it's a cool looking fish

Magikarp. splash and tackle are IMO the greatest moves...

(its what scott would do)

Uh, I take that. Lol. You're in! Welcome to the club!

Username: kosuke
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Marowak
Why you want to join this club: I really like many underrated pokemon, and they've got very good potential. Some of them are even stronger than some non-underrated pokemon.
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Fearow
Underrated Partner: Marowak

I really like the concept of Marowak, and i like him in the anime.

Which underrated Pokemon has the best movepool? (In your opinion)

Hitmonchan! He's got a good range of moves of different elements. I say he's an ELEMENTAL PUNCHER! XD

You're in of course! Thanks for leaving that box under your response, I added all of those Pokémon to the list.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Why is Flygon an underrated Pokemon? He's a boss. And I've known a lot of people who use him.

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Why is Flygon an underrated Pokemon? He's a boss. And I've known a lot of people who use him.

When you look at Flygon alone its not an underrated Pokémon but each generation introduced 1/2 dragon type with a big evolutionary line (Dragonite-Kingdra-Flygon-Salamence-Garchomp-Haxorus-Hydreigon) and Flygon is underrated compared to the other Pokémons in this "group" of Pokémon since most of them are absolutely overrated while Flygon is just normal, at least thats what i think

Neosprin

Horsea's Mother
Years
I've always liked Musharna, I caught one in Black and used it all the way through the game. Caitlyn's Musharna was really really hard to defeat, in my opinion. I had a dark type and a Samurott with Megahorn, but Musharna took them both down easily. Plus, Musharna's design is really cool. The downside is that it looks like a fetus to me.

Years
Username: Cirno
Why you want to join this club: Underrated 'mons need more love!
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Hm.. probably the Flygon line.
Underrated Partner: Lanturn
171.png

The design is adorable.. and c'mon, he's an electric and water type, that's a really unique typing. I've always found Lanturn to be one of the more beautiful Pokemon, from his eyes to the overall design.

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
Username:DER
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: I feel the Honckrow line is Underrated but Crobat,Renuculus
Why you want to join this club: All mons need love
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Zubat-Golbat-Crobat
Underrated Partner: Honchkrow
Why you love your favorite underrated Pokemon: Honchkrow is a cool design,I mean a Mafia Crow with a crest and hat

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Pachirisu
Why you want to join this club: Underrated Pokémon are often the more interesting and fun to use so I'd love some more ideas on which ones to try out!
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Parasect
Underrated Partner: Pachirisu
417.png
(Pachi)

My favourite underrated Pokémon is definitely Pachirisu! It's one of those Pokémon that is in all honesty quite awful to use, but when you work hard with it and find a niche for it it'll become a great team member on most rosters. I use one most times I play Pearl and it can even take down Cynthia's Garchomp with relative ease if you have a bit of luck. I used a set revolving around Charm/Sweet Kiss/Grass Knot to try to prevent his attacks and lower the damage they do before taking his health slowly down with Grass Knot - the last slot switches between Super Fang and Discharge a lot because both can be really useful haha. (Well in reality it's usually Discharge but some things like Garchomp just beg for Grass Knot to kill them hehe) It's a really fun Pokémon to use, and it's a squirrel. ♥

I've also used Parasect a lot because it's a really cool Pokémon and it's a lot of fun to use, but it doesn't carry the same charm and cuteness as Pachirisu.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Why you want to join this club: Underrated Pokémon are often the more interesting and fun to use so I'd love some more ideas on which ones to try out!
417.png
(Pachi)

My favourite underrated Pokémon is definitely Pachirisu! It's one of those Pokémon that is in all honesty quite awful to use, but when you work hard with it and find a niche for it it'll become a great team member on most rosters. I use one most times I play Pearl and it can even take down Cynthia's Garchomp with relative ease if you have a bit of luck. I used a set revolving around Charm/Sweet Kiss/Grass Knot to try to prevent his attacks and lower the damage they do before taking his health slowly down with Grass Knot - the last slot switches between Super Fang and Discharge a lot because both can be really useful haha. (Well in reality it's usually Discharge but some things like Garchomp just beg for Grass Knot to kill them hehe) It's a really fun Pokémon to use, and it's a squirrel. ♥

I've also used Parasect a lot because it's a really cool Pokémon and it's a lot of fun to use, but it doesn't carry the same charm and cuteness as Pachirisu.

Neosprin

Horsea's Mother
Years
Sorry I didn't get back to you in time.. I feels bad. But of course you can join! I'll add your Pokemon right away.

Username:DER
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: I feel the Honckrow line is Underrated but Crobat,Renuculus
Why you want to join this club: All mons need love
Most Used Underrated Pokemon (In your games): Zubat-Golbat-Crobat
Underrated Partner: Honchkrow
Why you love your favorite underrated Pokemon: Honchkrow is a cool design,I mean a Mafia Crow with a crest and hat

Sorry I didn't get back to you in time.. I feels bad. But of course you can join! I'll add your Pokemon right away.

417.png
(Pachi)

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Username: L96
Favorite Underrated Pokemon: Ledian
Why you want to join this club: I never really like overrated Pokemon. I like the cute ones, yet powerful. Scary, yet weak.
Most Used Underrated Pokemon: Ledian
Underrated Partner: Magikarp

It's not that strong, yet it has good moves and It's cute.
Also, holds potential. I would love to have a walk in a park with him one day.

If you could keep any underrated Pokemon in your home, in real life, which one would it be?
Magikarp, I'll treat it like family of course. Once it's part of my life, you're part of my family. And I'm not weird but Magikarp is kinda cute. |「>o<|「

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back