• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
RNC, when you get a chance, CMT for the Shiny Ev'd Articuno and Modest Tangrowth. And do you know if the Magnezone has HP Fire and Magnet pull?

Thanks~

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC, when you get a chance, CMT for the Shiny Ev'd Articuno and Modest Tangrowth. And do you know if the Magnezone has HP Fire and Magnet pull?

Thanks~
Sorry, I'm not trading on those games for a long while now.

Bumpin ya to the top! ^^

(nice avi pic btw. pretty cute)

Thanks for the bump and the compliment!!

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
Just to let you know, if you need anything (ANYTHING) from my thread to replace the pokemon you lost, let me know please, I want to help you in this horrible moment...

please PM me or post in my thread...

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
Hey RNC, I'm sorry for not helping back the other day, my internet disconnected that night and then I had some assignments to do, hope its alright /hugs

bump for you :3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Le bump for a friend~ filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Thanks for the bump again.

Hey RNC, I'm sorry for not helping back the other day, my internet disconnected that night and then I had some assignments to do, hope its alright /hugs

bump for you :3

It's understandable!!
I'll catch you on here some other time.

Back