• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I guess there's never any getting through to the minds of thick-headed individuals that think they've mastered trolling. smh.

God knows he'll just skip over this comment and cast his all knowing judgment upon me and deduce that I am irate. That is all his posts are. Shame. I thought everyone here was a decent human being. It appears I have encountered my first... Idiot wannabe troll on this site. Thanks for the entertainment Umbreon. I like arguing with idiots people like you.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

Ahh, well isnt that the same the you girls did last night going from 473 -> 527 while all the normal people(guys) where sleeping?

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Umbreon, stop trying to troll. You have no grasp on the concept of trolling whatsoever. I just imagine you're some teen sitting in his mother's basement tapping away at the keyboard trying to make the trollface with his own face.

I know how to Troll, you don't. I assume you're just a six year old kid tricking everybody with their gender by rising and lowering numbers in the Gender Race and could not just grasp any simple thing that I throw at you in the face. Besides, you are such a troll too, considering that Rodriguez knows your Gender Tricking and I do too. Give it up, you know you're a ****.

Ice Car said:
I guess there's never any getting through to the minds of thick-headed individuals that think they've mastered trolling. smh.

God knows he'll just skip over this comment and cast his all knowing judgment upon me and deduce that I am irate. That is all his posts are. Shame. I thought everyone here was a decent human being. It appears I have encountered my first... Idiot wannabe troll on this site. Thanks for the entertainment Umbreon. I like arguing with people like you.

Well at least I am NOT Thick Headed like YOU and I am actually not TRYING to be a Troll at the minute although some posts states. Seems that you are even worse than Hikari! So I'm going to unignore her, and give the ignore to SOMEONE WHO MUCH MORE DESERVES IT. I mean seriously, dumbass, do you talk to other people in this Tone? But I seemed to have come across a Spam Bot on the Website who is a Wannabe Vulgar word user! Thanks for the laughs, Ice ****, you are such a dumbass and you are probably the stupidest person on the Website.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
*wall of text nobody cares about blah*

You should have included a tl;dr. I can't be bothered listening to the incoherent ramblings of a 5 year old on steroids.

See that? That's how you do that.

And if I got you to rant this much in one comment, it appears I've pissed you off more than you've ever done to me, you've merely provided me entertainment and joy. You try so hard but you end up with nothing. Funny how it works, huh?

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yeah, like I care.

Tl;dr

In fact, I am actually not a 5 year old, but merely a 24 year old laughing at you like a full Body Slam killed you.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Oh LAWD, just read his post and he ignored me? What a buffoon. He claims to be a troll and seems to imply that he's won yet in the end he's the one blocking me and calling me all these names.

Tsk. Tsk.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Look Umbreon, I understand you want to establish yourself as some world-renowned troll, but the thing is you're not, kay? But thanks for providing all this entertainment in the past hour or so. I'm not going to escape this without mod wrath, hell, I might even get banned for all the stuff I've said. But thanks for making my time here enjoyable.

Oh, and by the way, the origin of trollface? A short comic about how stupid trolls are. No, really, check it out. lol.

Years

I see something has gone wrong again... I don't want my friend Diab_Low's return to be ruined.

Me and MidnightShine have been throwing loads of Assange pics at him so we can show him how fun he is. He took two months off due to studies and on Twitter I haven't heard any new tweets from him since. And it's been ages since I last tweeted.

Trust me, I even miss Rainbow Arcanine right now, she's away on camp for the weekend. But let's hope the two of them are welcomed back with pride.

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Ice Car: Yeah, whatevs ********. I'm totally laughin' right now although I'm jokin' about ignorin'.

In fact, I'm even signing the TROLL song right now.

@Ice Car: I am one, kay? Argument over, need to finish laughin'.

LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back