• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotM June] Pokémon - The Mystery of Celebi [FR Ger]

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Are you sure?
Have you patched on a BPRD 1.0 ROM? It's a german firered 1.0 ROM.
That's the ROM which is hacked, and so you have to patch on it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2010
I also get the black screen. I pathed it with two different programs onto a fire red rom, and tried opening it with two different emus. Couldn't get it to work :(

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
Years
I also get the black screen. I pathed it with two different programs onto a fire red rom, and tried opening it with two different emus. Couldn't get it to work :(
You have to patch it with FireRed German (Feuerrot) as above said. maybe this is your problem.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Unbelievably good maps. This is, and I can say that with a lot of confidence, the most beautiful (graphically I mean) hack ever! Where did you get those amazing tiles?
Hope you don't ruin it by adding fakemon (in my opinion they always ruin a good hack!).
I wish you best of luck with this hack!
Hope we get an english version soon!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hmm... I think you should change your Rombase to USA FR Rom,
because lots of people find it hard to dig out a German FR Rom in the internet, and with that, your reputation for this Hack will decrease.

Even for me, it took me an hour to find the German FR Rom.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Hey, I made a userbar for you seeing as though no one can see your banner unless they click on it as it's too big for your signature.

Well, here it is.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Sorry for the random question but what version of pokemon is this for? XD I didn't see what one it's for. thanks ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
The title ist: tMoC [FR Ger]...
So it's for a german firered-ROM o.O
In German it's called "Feuerrot"^^

driver

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
U just made my morning!
Thanks alot
Edit:
The game freezes when I battle Jessie from team rocket in the cave.. =/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 4, 2022
Congratulations!

Well this is a very late congratulations but it's still good.
Anyways I am gonna ask you if your going to make an english version, lots have asked this, and no answer, you don't have to reply but I'd like to know.

Years
Can you continue your beta 2 save file once beta 3 comes out? Or are you going to change some of the beginning events so that we are better off starting over?

Back