• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Minchi

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Welcome to the club Lady Minchi! I updated the front page with accurate post points and what not. I might end up removing the "points for posts" thing because eventually it will be hard to keep in track of but for now it will stay. Also, the club could use some banners, and if you would like to help and create one, you can. All you have to do is create a banner and submit it to me and it will be posted on the main page. You will also be credited for creating it and will also earn some points for it.

Also, lets have another question:
If the world was like pokemon mystery dungeon, and you were either Lucario or Riolu, which one would you be?
I would probably be Lucario because I would know more powerful moves and would be more proficient with Aura Sphere.
If I have the time I will try to make a banner; any requirements?

~answer:
Riolu because I would be able to learn moves faster and have the ability to evolve later on. ^3^

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
lucario all the way! hes just so awesome ^_^ and get a better aura sence... and yes i can c w/ my eyes closed... 2 a certan degree

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
If I have the time I will try to make a banner; any requirements?

~answer:
Riolu because I would be able to learn moves faster and have the ability to evolve later on. ^3^

Just make sure the banner is not too large and that it is at least a normal sized banner. Also make sure it says "Lucario and Riolu Fan Club" somewhere in it.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Time for another question:
Have you ever taken a "What Pokemon are you?" quiz and got Lucario as your pokemon?
No, I never take those kinds of quizzes or just quizzes in general.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Well, I do take a lot of those quizzes in the hopes of getting Dialga one day *sigh* I've never gotten Lucario though (yet!)

Lady Minchi

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I made a banner---I couldn't pick what glow-style to use for the fonts so I made three versions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Let's have a vote instead, that way you guys can decide on which banner you like the best and the one with most votes will be our main banner for now:

Which banner do you like the best?
I think the second one looks good because the fonts are easy to read and it is simplistic.

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years
Activeness: A post a day?
Pokemon Partner: Riolu. Name: Ricky. Gender: Male. Personality: Brave. Hobbies: Football, launching aura spheres.
Why: Because I like both Lucario and Riolu because they are powerful.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Which banner I like best? I like the 3rd one, since it sort of seems to glow and give off an 'aura' of its own. They're really good, by the way!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
TheMysteryEgg you application has been accepted. Welcome to the club! Just to let everyone know, I will post the final banner on friday as well as the votes, so vote for which banner you want to represent our club as soon as you can!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
So, judging by the votes, the 3rd banner will be our main banner for our club. Thanks to everyone who helped vote for our banner! It will be posted up shortly, and remember you can always contribute drawings, banners or pictures that you made/took anytime! Just send me a message and i'll have it posted up.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Welcome to the club Lady Minchi! I updated the front page with accurate post points and what not. I might end up removing the "points for posts" thing because eventually it will be hard to keep in track of but for now it will stay. Also, the club could use some banners, and if you would like to help and create one, you can. All you have to do is create a banner and submit it to me and it will be posted on the main page. You will also be credited for creating it and will also earn some points for it.

Also, lets have another question:
If the world was like pokemon mystery dungeon, and you were either Lucario or Riolu, which one would you be?
I would probably be Lucario because I would know more powerful moves and would be more proficient with Aura Sphere.

Obviously Lucario/Rukario! *chuckles
I mean, i wouldn't mind having a Riolu tag along either. :3

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Time for another question!
If you went to a pokemon store that had a small section for Lucario/Riolu items such as mugs, T-shirts, notebooks, folders, etc, would you buy them? How many would you buy? Would you use all of your money on them?
Well, you can never have too much Lucario/Riolu items so I would buy as much as I can to display on my Lucario/Riolu shelf and to keep for myself. I wouldn't waste all of my money on them (maybe) but I would defiently use up a lot of money buying them.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
If you went to a pokemon store that had a small section for Lucario/Riolu items such as mugs, T-shirts, notebooks, folders, etc, would you buy them? How many would you buy? Would you use all of your money on them?

ya, wuld buy a few things, and no i wldnt spend all my money on em XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back