• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your most valuable pokemon?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
My most valued pokemon are my UK shiny bold 10ANNIV Suicune (ivs aren't maxed at all though but I think the ivs are decent), my shiny jolly max iv japanese ditto, my event legends, and my shiny lucario. My shiny lucario doesn't have max ivs though. I'm planning to get shiny bold vaporeon max ivs and shiny adamant Ho-oh without max ivs (unless I get really lucky.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
I find it pretty difficult to value one Pokemon more than another as all my Pokemon are pretty important in my eyes. I suppose if we go by the standards you choose your Pokemon by, my shiny Weavile and shiny Flygon would be my most valuable due to having 5 perfect IVs and having bred them myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2015
I never liked Conkeldurr (or any of his pre-evos) before, but eversince I've hatched a shiny one with 6IV, I've grown extremely attached to him.

Years
It's gotta be my shiny Aegislash nicknamed Iai. I started out breeding for a shiny Honedge for a trade, but after hours of tedious bike riding I decided to keep it when it hatched--and I'm so glad I did! It is so good in battle!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'd say my Zekrom is my most valuable Pokemon. I just love the thing.

My second most most valuable Pokemon would be....well, it'd be all the stuff I use for more competitive battles. And my 6IV Ditto. Hard to do good IV breeding without that.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My most valuable would have to be Scizor; a friend gave it to me long time ago, and it was fully bred with perfect IVs. Then, I began training it for EVs, and it's now all set for competitive battling. :] Another of my favorites has gotta be Lucario, but haven't personally used it in a while.

Years
Obligatory, my Shiny Ninetales Serenity. Although it might not have good IV's, it was my first ever hatched Shiny in Pokemon X, not to mention is my most favorite Pokemon. I was even happier when it appeared with Drought.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Hm..I don't know about most valuable..but if my save file were to corrupt I would miss the shiny Charizard that I hatched about a month ago the most. Almost all of the shinies I've hatched have been mediocre, but this Charizard came with it's hidden ability and 6 perfect IVs (31/00/31/31/31/31) so I'm very proud of it. I named him Rexflame. ;P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
Protean Froakie that just hatched, 5IV. May be my go to water pokemon since Sharpedo isn't the best competitive water pokemon

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
Years
All of them. I trained most of the pokemon I caught. I find that they all have a sense of value to me. Weird, eh?

Years
  • Age 54
  • Aust
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
My mewtwo and arcanine from fire red. They are my oldest and dearest, and mewtwo was the first pokemon I ever levelled up to L100. I have no idea if their IV's are any good or not.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
My Perfect Hawlucha, "Kid Icarus". I only hatched like 10 eggs, LOL. Got it done so fast. My Favorite new pokemon!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
It would have to be my shiny Aggron. It was my first (and only) Masuda Method shiny, and it only took 3 eggs. I wasn't even trying for it to be honest, I just habitually always put a foreign pair in the Daycare just in case, and out popped Aron! It has great IVs too. Not perfect, but close enough.

Years
My max IVs shiny Whimsicott given to me by a member here. awww yes. There's also my shiny Cottonee again given by a friend as well as my 31/31/31/x/31/31 regenerator Mienfoo. Yeah.. I love me some IVs, haha. Still have to train these guys; they've been sitting around in my box for too long, especially the poor Mienfoo as it's mostly a breeding slave right now. xD;

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
Years
Hmm, I guess the event legendaries I personally caught/received and the shinies I personally caught out of luck. Oh, also some really old Pokemon that I've trained to a high level a looong time ago. And some newer trained ones too.
They're all sent to X in case something happens to my old games. ^^ (except for the boxes full of lvl 50's I trained in Black 2, but they're in there so I can battle with my siblings)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
I'd have to say my most valuable Pokemon are my flawless shiny Totodile in Dive Ball, Chikorita in Nest Ball, and Cyndaquil in Repeat Ball! I will actually end up with two more of the Cyndaquil, but that's because of the different HP that are good on it. :P

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Well, my strongest pokemon is probably my shiny tyranitar because perfect IVs I guess, also my shiny suicune as well. But my favourite pokemon is my shiny clefable or infernape, because their just so awesome :D

Back