• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Piplup Download

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Normally we don't post these things until the international release, but this one was worded oddly.

Serebii said:
For those of you who have imported Black 2 & White 2, the first Wi-Fi event is now live for the games. This event gives a special Piplup which knows the move Sing, a move it cannot normally learn. This Piplup is released to promote the movie short: Meloetta's Sparkling Recital. It runs until August 9th so get it while you still can. Click the image to go to our WiFi Event page

So ya it says Imported. I'm thinking that it'll allow any of you in the US with the Japanese games to download Piplup and as far as I know this is something new.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I think what they mean by that, is because their site is mostly for English-speaking people, if they've imported the Japanese game to their country, they can download it. It's been like that since DP, as Mystery Gift isn't country-restricted.

But besides that, I will be getting it. I haven't yet beat the game, but whatever.

I was under the suspicion that it was cause others couldn't download Japanese events while having Japanese games.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
God forbid we get anything decent. ): But I guess since Piplup isn't available in BW2 without trading it's nice for those who want to get their own Piplup. Plus Sing is kinda... yeah. n_n

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
You can download Japanese events as long as it is a wifi one.
On topic, I am kind of disappointed with this event since the only thing I want is a Meloetta. I was excited when I heard about the Meloetta event, turned out that meloetta is a real life event while what I can get is just a Piplup with sing :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah, Xander, it was released over Nintendo WFC... so it's something that anyone with the game worldwide can get. :D I know Gonzo already got and RNG'd it... and boy is it cool. :D It was actually released a day early, too.

Back