• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite rom hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I love it Pokémon Light Platinium for WesleyFG.
The grapichs and script are excelentes!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
i loved blaze black and volt white, but pokemon awesomeness x and awesomeness y had to be the best

Pikaplup

Level 4 antagonist
Years
Well I've played quite a few. But my all time favorite it poke'mon dark rising! It has a wonderful plot, I like the fact that it kind of includes the other team rocket antagonists plus a new one and such. Great poke'mon, Up to 5th or 4th gen I think. It's pretty cool how you've got yourself more than one rival. I especially like how it starts you with a dragon poke'mon! ^-^ Dratini!!!!!!<3<3<3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
My favorites would probably be
Pokemon Shiny Gold
Pokemon Crystal Dust
Pokemon Dark Violet
As you can tell, I'm a big fan of remakes. I've never seen a "new region" hack that has rivaled these remakes to my satisfaction. A lot of the new region hacks out there have unimaginative region design, bad fakemon, and an untolerable level curve (well actually, the original crystal did have bad level design and crystal dust as a 100% crystal accurate hack reflects that, but its still better than some of the hacks in here imo).
But who knows, maybe working on Pokemon Zandite will change my mind idk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Well, I've only played 1 pokemon hack, so it's Pokemon Snakewood for me.

But in general, the best hack that I have played is Sonic 1 Megamix.It's impressive on how they have made the hack, even including more characters into it, other dynamics, and music on every single act. Just impressive.
i agree and i like the little picture of peter falling down the stairs lol

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Well... no where does it say "What is your favorite Pokemon hack", so I'd have to say that it's a toss up between parallel worlds and rockman 4 -∞. As far as pokemon rom hacks go, I'd have to say that I enjoyed prism the most. Brilliant game, and I hope that it gets finished one day.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
My favourites of all:-

Adventures Red's Story
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Ash Gray!
Pokemon Flora Sky!

Status