• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ace Grinned. Yes! Now For This. Thought Ace As He Dropped The Master Ball On The Deoxys. It Was Caught. He Turned The Device On Again. "Guys,The Deoxys Was Caught. I'll Be There In A Few Minutes." Said Ace. He Then Turned The Device Off. He Flew Straight,Using ExtremeSpeed To Go Faster. He Finally Saw The Others In The Distance. He Landed Near Them All. "Guess What I Have?" Said Ace. "And You Guys Said It Was Dangerous,I Knocked This Guy Out In One Hit." Ace Continued,Smiling Bravely. He Stood There And Waited For A Reply. Ace Wasn't Aware That Blitz Stood In The Distance,But The Arcanine Had No Intention Of Attacking.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
"Aah, so it's Shiro," Staggerly said, "And yes, I was with the rescue team". He began to like the Raichu, due to the independence he could sense in his voice. Very soon after, the Flareon came running up. He wanted to know the names of the rest of the team. Staggerly sighed, starting to resent the fact that he needed to tell his name so many times. He started to introduce himself, the Ace flew up and boasted a Masterball in his beak. It seemed that he actually was able to catch a Deoxys, surprisingly enough to Staggerly. He needed to ask.

"How?" he said. He had never had human contact, so he had no idea what a Pokeball was, let alone a Masterball.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
"You actually captured it?" Penny stared at Ace frightfully. Ace had used a master ball. There was no fear of the Deoxys inside harming the team, but what if these Deoxys could communicate telepathically. Their location would be found and they would all be made into slaves.. Well, Penny would. The Deoxys had held a grudge against Staggerly, and they surely would not be pleased with Shiro either. Whatever that Deoxys meant by a visit from their "Highness" did not sound like a good thing.

"What if Shiro is right? They are going to come looking for him!" he turned to Staggerly and Shiro, desperately hoping they'd agree.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
"Penny,This Thing Passed Out In One Hit,I Dont Think They Will Come Looking For A Rookie." Said Ace. "It Was Easy. I Have Seen Humans before,And I Actually Used To Live Near One. If I Would Observe Close Enough,I Learned How To Use A Pokeball." Replied Ace,Now Looking At Staggerly. "I'm Sure There Is Nothing To Worry About,But We Should Keep An Eye Out For Any Other Deoxys." Said Ace,Now Half Agreeing To Penny. Blitz Sat In The Distance Listening,He Was Close Enough For A Poikemon In The Group To See,But Not Hear. Ace Had Now Spotted Blitz,But Didn't React To What he Saw In Case It Was A Trap.

Silhouette

Years
"We are not taking that thing on the boat to Sinnoh, you hear, Ace?" Staggerly said defiantly. There was no way, if perhaps Penny was right, that he would endanger every human and Pokemon in Sinnoh, "Do what you have to do here, in Johto. Do you understand?" Staggerly commanded. He hated to tell others what to do, but he was merely protecting the former slaves and what not. He glared at Ace, but deep down, was curious as to what the Deoxys would do, if it would be loyal or not.

"I'll tell you one thing; I'm not staying to find out if it calls backup or not!" he finished. With that, he stormed off. Still, he was a bit curious..

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
"I Have A Good Plan For This Thing Then." Said Ace Pointing To Blitz. He Grinned And Put Some Sticky Tree Sap On The Master Ball. Ace Snook Over To Blitz And Stuck It On The End Of His Tail. He Quietly Flew Back To The Team. "There Is Gonna Be Some Fighting Here Soon If The Other Deoxys Do Come. Now We Can Leave." Said Ace As He Looked At Staggerly. "I'm Not Staying Here To See If He Lives,I Can Tell You That." Said Ace,Ready To Leave. He Took Of The Communicator And Put It In His Bag. He Threw The Tracker In the Water. "Ready Any Time." He Said. As Soon As Blitz Noticed Ace Knew He Was There He Ran To The Mountains And Hid.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
Penny stared at Blitz until he left. "He might get hurt.. It's not right to send a guinea pig for this."

He was glad that Staggerly was concerned for their safety and that they were safe once again, but he wasn't sure about sticking a master ball with a deoxys inside to Blitz. Even if he was being a little aggressive it wasn't right.

Shaking this thought out of his head, Penny ran back and followed Staggerly.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
"NO!" Floyd screamed in his mind, how could he get the monster now? It didn't matter, he would find another way to get one. "Well, last one to the boat is... Uh... The last one to the boat!" Floyd shouted, running towards what he assumed to be the direction of the boat. Soon after this he turned around and said "Hey guys, where is the boat?"

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Shiro was unpleased. Ace actually catching a Deoxy's, then thinking he's gonna bring it on the ship home? Unthinkable. Shiro was about to say something about it, but Staggerly spoke up. He demanded that MasterBall containing the Deoxy's be left on Johto. Shiro nodded at this. "Staggerly's right. It would be too dangerous to take that monster back to Sinnoh with us. Dispose of it Ace." The Pidgeot agreed, picked up some tree sap and stuck it to one end of the ball. Without hesistation, Ace stuck the sticky end of the ball to Blitz's tail. The Arcanine ran off into the mountains of Johto before Shiro could do anything about it.

Shiro managed a grin, but deep down he knew, that Arcanine would be enslaved one day. All thanks to that one MasterBall... His mind finally got up to speed and he continued to follow the others. Shiro glanced at Floyd. He could see the desperation in his eyes. He wants to keep another Deoxy's captive doesn't he... Shiro turned his head away from Floyd's eyes. The Flareon ran up ahead of the group and was about to say, "Last one to the boat is a rotten egg." but got stopped cause he didn't know where the boat was. "Its just up here. Keep on walking forward." Shiro said.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Ace Flew Up To See Where The Boat Was. He Saw Blitz Near The boat,But The Masterball Wasnt On His Tail. "Guys,I See The Boat." Said Ace. He Said Nothing About Blitz. Maybe He Was There For A Reason,If Not,Then Ace Would Just Drop Him In The Water. He Lookes Back At Blitz,But All The Arcanine Did Was Stand There Acting Like He Didnt See Ace. Of Cource,Ace Knew He Was Just Acting. Ace Stood There Waiting For A Reply From The Others. Who The Heck Did I Stick That Masterball To If It Isnt On Blitz? Or Did He Maybe Get It Off His Tail? Ace Thought As He Landed On A Tree Nearby. Well,I'll Find Out. Ace Continued To Think.

OOC:
That Was The Wrong Arcanine,But Blitz Has It Now. :P

Silhouette

Years
"Yes, the boat is up this way. There is no way I'm risking anything for another captured Deoxys. We'll head back to the boat, and bring everyone to Mount Coronet in Sinnoh. That's the plan," he said. As they reached Olivine, Staggerly looked at the port which he had first departed two days ago. It was then that he was assigned to the rescue team; then that he headed off to Goldenrod with the team. It took a few days, but they arrived just today, and were leaving already. Staggerly was still curious as to where the rescue team disappeared to. He needed to stop worrying about them, they were a rescue team, what could happen?

Staggerly noticed Blitz.. again. He looked at Ace, who clearly knew Blitz was there. Staggerly didn't know that Ace had stuck the Masterball to Blitz.. or another Arcanine, but didn't really care how he got rid of the cursed thing. For all Staggerly cared, Ace could've thrown the thing at the bottom of the sea. Staggerly continued to look for the boat at the docks. There it was, but mysteriously, no one was aboard..

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
Penny anxiously looked at Staggerly, "Nobody's here? I thought you were with a rescue team.."

This started to bother him. First, the rescue team disappeared during the fight with the Deoxys, now the suppoused rescue boat was empty. Did something happen?

"What should we do?" Penny asked.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
"Well, we should probably get on the boat and check the whole thing for members of the team" Floyd said, hopping onto the bridge leading up to the boat. He looked around, but didn't see anyone on the main deck. "Well, you guys coming on or what?" He said, waiting for the rest of the group.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
OOC: Just asking, is this boat an old boat, with sails? Or is it a modern boat with an engine etc. In this post, I'm assuming its an old boat.

IC: Shiro walked up on the bridge and into the boat casually. He looked around cautiously, scanning around for traps of any sort. Shiro walked up from the bow of the boat, all the way to the castle in the back of the boat, and couldn't find anything proving his theory. But one theory was right, no other living soul was on board. Shiro looked up into the sky, the sails of the boat flapping in the light breeze. He stepped up on the castle again. How hard could steering one of these things be? Shiro imagined it needed some strength, the rudder can't move on its self.

The sea wasn't choppy, but very calm and quiet. "At least we get good weather for this." Shiro grumbled. "C'mon. Get on board before we really see if that Masterball brings reinforcements. We've got no time to waste!"

Silhouette

Years
OOC: Old boat. Good guess.

IC:
Staggerly watched as the rest boarded the boat. Staggerly almost debated Shiro's plan to leave the rescue team, but then agreed that the Masterball may very well bring reinforcements. Staggerly finally boarded as soon as he found the rest of them aboard. It would destroy him inside to leave his friends, but they would have to wait two days for the next boat. Dear God, he thought, please help them be safe..

He stepped out onto the main deck. He then said something.

"I'm going under to see if there are any crewmembers still aboard. I'll be right back, guys," he said. With that, he opened the door, and disappeared into the darkness.

lolita_creep

INTERNET LOVE MACHINE
Years
Penny investigated the deck. This boat was very intriguing and unalike any boat he has ever been on. He looked at Staggerly leave inside a dark room. He wanted to chase after Staggerly but Penny wanted to ask Shiro something first.

"How are we going to navigate? I've never steered a boat before.." Penny asked Shiro. Penny saw Shiro observing the sorroundings, and hoped that he was familiar with boat steering.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
OOC: I going to assume that Floyd was introduced to everyone.

IC: Floyd had never been on a boat before, but he was anxious to see what it was like. He heard Penny mention steering. "Well," He said, cutting into the conversation, "I would assume that since Staggerly is the only one among us that has had any experience sailing, he would be best suited for steering the boat." Floyd was nervous as he said this though, water was always a problem for him. He had a vague grasp on swimming that he recieved from a cousin of his who was a Vaporeon, but that wouldn't help much.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Shiro was dazed at the waves, splashing up on the boat with a hypnotising sound. Splish, Splash... Waves have got no worries. Even if they did, their worries would not be as big as mine. Shiro was snapped out of his hypnotising daydream by a question from Penny, asking how we will navigate and how he'd never steered a boat. He laughed a whole hearted laugh. "It's quite simple. Sinnoh is in the general direction of North East. All we gotta do is go in that direction, we may have to steer the boat away from danger such as rocks rising about the sea level that could damage the boats outer body." Shiro walked over to the wooden steering wheel, with prongs sticking out of it every inch or so around the outside of the circle of the steering wheel.

"All you have to do to steer is..." He put one hand on the left side of the wheel, and the other on the right side of the wheel. "Turn the wheel where you want to go. But be warned though, if you turn the wheel right, the boat goes left, if you turn the wheel left, the boat goes right and so on so forth." Shiro breathed in. "We can lower the sails and set sail as soon as Staggerly returns from searching the lower decks."

Silhouette

Years
Staggerly emerged from the dark depths of the boat, only to find nothing--or rather, no one--down there. He brought up a sack of potatoes, but that was about it. He dropped the sack, which was most likely old and moldy. Something only a Swalot could like. He approached Shiro, who had his hands on the steering wheel. He looked at everyone else, and then sighed.

"No one else aboard. Not even any food, beside this rotten bag of potatoes," he said, "So anyway, who have we got to work the boat. Shiro--it looks like you want to steer? Is that alright with you?" he asked. He then looked at the rest of the Pokemon with him, trying to find a suitable postion for them.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
Floyd was leaning over the edge of the boat, just to be ready should the worst happen. "Man, I do not feel so good." He moaned to himself. He hated the water, and especially sailing, now that he knew what it was like. "Uh-oh!" He quickly said, right before emptying the contents of his stomach into the water below. He felt better after this, but still wanted to ask Staggerly something. He walked over to the giant Pinsir and asked him, leaning on the edge and holding one paw on his stoamach, "Hey, you have sailing experience, how do I help this seasickness?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back